• Thailand
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Bachelors Degree required!
  • NO teaching experience needed!
Job Type
Government
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School
Weekly Classroom Hours
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
- Fully accredited 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to Thailand
£600 GBP / $770 US Dollars
- 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- A guaranteed paid teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 1-2 week orientation
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to Thailand
What's Included
Accommodation Airport Transfers Meals SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
Nov 09, 2021
Nov 21, 2021
3 travelers are looking at this program

Welcome graduates!

Our Teach English in Thailand Programme is the perfect opportunity for graduates looking to experience a different way of life!

We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We did not want to add a programme that is similar to others, so we have created an authentic experience for you to see the 'real' Thailand, you'll be away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities and truly escape the 9 to 5 life!

- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- Private group chat with all applicants

Check out our reviews for more!

Program Highlights

• 120 Hour TEFL Course
  • Guaranteed Teaching Job
  • Orientation and Induction in Thailand
  • Full pre-departure support
  • Group chat with all of the other applicants

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by The Fewer Things.

• 9-10 rating 86.67%
  • Benefits 8.5
  • Facilities 7.7
Charlie

Jaemi is amazing!

Jaemi has been absolutely incredible! From day one he’s only been a phone call away to help with absolutely anything and everything.

At first I was worried I’d wasted my money by using an agency but honestly couldn’t recommend it enough. The best thing I ever did was use TheFewerThings.
The help and support you receive is insane and the pre-travel group chat allows you to make the best of friends.

I’ll always be so grateful for this amazing opportunity, I really have made friends for life.

Get involved in everything and you’ll have the best time. Take every opportunity to do as many things as you can, your only here once.
Daniel

The Fewer Things - Thailand

Although I was very excited at the prospect of moving to Thailand, there were a lot of quite complicated steps to go through before I was actually able to fly out, especially during the COVID pandemic. The Fewer Things were very helpful during this process, sending general guidance emails but also answering lots of specific questions that I put to them (at all times of the day). They’ve also been in frequent contact since I’ve arrived in Thailand and have made it clear that I should ask them any further questions if I need to.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The most surprising thing was how friendly all of the Thai locals are. Since being here, I’ve been invited for several meals with teachers, my landlord and neighbours. They are massively friendly and accommodating.
Grace

Great program for first time TEFL teachers!

The Fewer Things has been so helpful from the very first stages of application all the way to providing us with support in Thailand while teaching! As a first time TEFL teacher, I was not sure where to begin with the process and felt completely lost (especially since I wanted to teach abroad during a pandemic which created extra hoops to jump through) but Jaemi made me feel so comfortable and assured through the entirety of it all. I've been teaching for almost a month now and Jaemi has continually checked in on us and stepped in to help with things along the way. Additionally, the friendships I've already made through TFT has been priceless. Would highly recommend TFT to anyone looking to teach abroad, whether you are an experienced ESL teacher or someone looking to get your foot in the door for your first time!

Aled

Teaching in Thailand- Do it!!

I could not recommend The Fewer Things enough to anybody who wants to teach abroad!

I initially applied in December 2020 for the China programme but in June this year with COVID there were a lot of bumps in the road meaning I couldn’t get to China as originally planned but Jaemi without any hesitation easily transferred me onto the Thailand programme and always offered great support when needed- even if it was just a quick phone call to talk through a few issues/ questions.

The Fewer Things are there with you every step of the way right from application to now when we are out here in Thailand. Being part of a group chat really helped with the whole process as we were all going through the same emotions and speaking to other teachers about your feelings really puts your mind at ease. Even before heading to Thailand a few of us met up in London which was really nice to get to know some faces before heading out.

The majority of the Thailand group all headed out at the same time where we all did the Phuket sandbox and it was such an amazing start to the journey; meeting some great people and making connections before we started our teaching journey. I have made really good friends with a lot of the teachers here and even though we are all placed across the country we are already planning meet ups and travelling for the semester break- it is really exciting.

As far as the placements go, you really get to experience the “real” authentic Thailand you wouldn’t normally get with coming here for just travelling or for a holiday. I am placed in a small rural town just outside of Khon Kaen city and I love it. The people here in Thailand are so friendly and can’t do enough for you.

So if you’re reading this and thinking about taking the plunge to get out of your country and experience Thailand- completely do it, you won’t regret it!

Learn some Thai before coming here because it many of the locals don’t know any English and it will help you get by and they will appreciate it loads!
Kate

The Fewer Things couldn’t be more supportive.

TFT have been excellent from joining the course to arriving and beginning to teach in Thailand.
Nothing is ever too much for Jaemi and his team and they always make sure to get back to you with efficient advice no matter how big or small your query is.
They handled everything with Covid excellently and gave us plenty of updates and advice throughout our journey of applying and arriving in Thailand.
Thank you for the constant support TFT and for introducing me to a new way of life and new friends!

Make sure to put your everything into this experience!
William

The Fewer Things - TEFL in Thailand

I first heard about The Fewer Things in 2020 when it won the best TEFL provider of the year, ironically a year where teaching abroad was anything but easy.

However, the process of getting into Thailand was refreshingly easy thanks to its founder Jaemi who offered constant support throughout the process.

This made everything much easier, and the personable aspect of the company made it feel as if you were actually being heard and that your interests were prioritised.

The support wasn't limited to the pre-departure process, but once we reached Thailand we were pleased that Jaemi has still been incredibly active in his support.

Since, we have embraced a unique lifestyle with a great work/life balance while thoroughly exploring the Land of Smiles.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Attempting to speak Thai in an assembly full of Thai teachers! Embrace the novelty of the situation!
Sophie

Best Decision Ever!

It took me years to convince me to teach abroad as I didn’t feel confident that I could do it but more importantly finding trust from an organisation to guide me into teaching abroad. I came across The Fewer Things on social media after a really bad time in winter lockdown and as soon as I spoken to the team member especially Jaemi, I immediately felt reassured and felt I was in good hands from the start.

What makes The Fewer Things unique is the endless amount of support on documents for pre-departure, reassurance on travelling during covid times and advice on overcoming obstacles, I honestly couldn’t be more happier thanks for the hard work they did to help me achieve my goal!

I now live and work in the most beautiful area of North West Thailand with friendly and helpful locals and working in a job that I feel I can say “I love what I do!”
Best decision I’ve ever made!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
If your going to come and live in Thailand and you’ll think ‘tuk tuks’ are everywhere, well not all over the country as they are mostly in tourist destinations.
So you’ll have to get used to the idea of getting around on a motorbike both driver or passenger so it was quite something to overcome, after an accident I had in London years ago. So it was really nerve racking to get on a motorbike but I’m getting used to the idea of riding them as a form of transport here in Thailand.
Ellis

TFT - Thailand Programme

The Fewer Things gave me phenomenal support throughout the job placement period during the pandemic. Even during covid, this agency have been very accommodating in finding me a suitable location based on my preferences. Jaemi will work with you to find and check the visa application, quarantine, flights and insurance to ensure a smooth transition to Thailand. The experience so far has been amazing, it is such a blessing to teach and guide Thai students in such a beautiful part of the world. The Thai people are very kind, relaxed and happy people and I am so glad I made the decision to work as an English teacher overseas

A smile goes a very long way in Thailand. If you don’t understand what some people are saying or how to communicate, just smile and try your best. The Thai people are very friendly and will appreciate the fact you tried to even speak Thai! AC is a life saver out here too