• Thailand
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School

Program Details

Qualifications
  • Bachelors Degree required!
  • NO teaching experience needed!
Job Type
Government
Classroom Audience
Early Childhood Middle School High School
Weekly Classroom Hours
Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
- Fully accredited 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to Thailand
£600 GBP / $770 US Dollars
- 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- A guaranteed paid teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 1-2 week orientation
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to Thailand
What's Included
Accommodation Airport Transfers Meals SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
Nov 09, 2021
Apr 26, 2022
7 travelers are looking at this program

Welcome graduates!

Our Teach English in Thailand Programme is the perfect opportunity for graduates looking to experience a different way of life!

We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We did not want to add a programme that is similar to others, so we have created an authentic experience for you to see the 'real' Thailand, you'll be away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities and truly escape the 9 to 5 life!

- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- Private group chat with all applicants

Check out our reviews for more!

Program Highlights

• 120 Hour TEFL Course
  • Guaranteed Teaching Job
  • Orientation and Induction in Thailand
  • Full pre-departure support
  • Group chat with all of the other applicants

Current Teaching Jobs

View the latest teaching job postings by The Fewer Things.

• 9-10 rating 90.91%
  • Benefits 8.6
  • Facilities 8.3
Tom

Thailand 2022

The Fewer things were a massive help to finally get me out to Thailand and start teaching during the pandemic. Any questions I had were answered and the whole process was relatively easy compared to other companies I’ve used in the past. TFT also put you in touch with other teachers on the same course so you won’t be alone when you move out here.

Overall, if you are thinking of teaching abroad, I would massively recommend the fewer things whether you’re travelling alone or with a group of friends.

1 person found this review helpful.
Liam

Fewer Things

The fewer things helped me finally leave the UK to pursue a career of teaching abroad. Not only were they very helpful, they were also very reliable and efficient throughout the whole process. Any questions you find need answering, you can absolutely rely on them being cleared up for you to put you at ease. Travelling away can be daunting to some people but I can assure you that choosing this company to aid your travels will be beneficial all round. If you’re thinking of doing it, do it, it’ll be worth it.

Molly

The Fewer Things: Thailand 2022

Having dealt with many TEFL providers, I can honestly say that TFT top them all! Jaemi provided an outstanding level of support throughout the process: from day one of our applications till the very end of our teaching contracts. Considering we were travelling during the pandemic in Thailand, we didn't once feel apprehensive or lacking in knowledge; TFT was just a phone call away whenever we needed them. Alongside this, the company put us in touch with a huge group of fellow teachers- many of whom have become friends for life even if they weren't placed together.
What's really unique about this company is their ethos surrounding teaching placements. TFT go above and beyond to make sure each preference is met, and placed all of us in some fantastic locations where we experienced Thailand's authentic beauty. Jaemi even managed to place 8 friends in the same town/province after we applied as a group- which we can't thank him enough for!

Justin

Teaching in Thailand!

I had planned to go to Thailand just as the pandemic hit and my plans got cancelled with the school I was signed up with, then I came across the instagram of The Fewer Things and they had been posting pictures of some teachers flying out, so I contacted them to see how it was possible and what process I would have to go through, I was a bit worried I'd have to go through such a long process again to be let down at the last minute. But, as soon as I had my first call with Jaemi, I was so excited and pleasantly surprised at the information and knowledge I had been given. I flew out late 2020 and stayed in quarantine for 14 nights, which was a pretty crazy experience! I am so thankful for the support I received from the team and it was really reassuring that I had constant support with everything.

I was placed in a public school in Central Thailand, and absolutely loved it, it was the perfect starting point for me as I only had 20 hours teaching per week, which meant I had plenty of time to take up Muay Thai at the local gym. After my initial contract I transitioned over to an international school in Bangkok, which TFT helped me with and gave me tips on what I should be looking for. Since arriving in Thailand I have been able to travel so much, which is the main reason I came here.

TFT still are in regular contract now to check up on me and just have a general catch up, which is really nice to know since I am not even part of the programme any more! I could not recommend the team at TFT more to new travellers!

Trust the process! It is quite daunting getting everything together and sometimes I would get worried I'd missed something, but TFT are always on hand to help and have everything in place.
Justin

Teaching in Thailand

Trust the process fully. There was so many times I had was worried or anxious that things were not going to work out. But TFT give you everything you need and are always free for a chat.
Hannah

An experience you will never forget!

Having previously taught ESL in Vietnam, I was searching for a similar experience! The Fewer Things was the agency for me. Although TFT is a relatively new agency, they excel in understanding the wants and needs of young graduates and will try their best to accommodate those. The support from TFT is what sets this agency apart from the others. From the initial contact and throughout, the support has been second to none. Always on hand to answer a question or query, which especially during COVID was reassuring and extremely helpful. The Fewer Things place you with a teaching company in Thailand and they can sometimes be unhelpful, but TFT are always happy to speak to them directly and resolve any issues. At first, I was hesitant to be placed in the ‘rural’, less known areas of Thailand but after arriving in my town ‘Chaiyaphum’, I’m extremely grateful. Although the bigger cities are appealing, being in Chaiyaphum meant that I’ve been able to challenge myself and have a truly Thai authentic experience. I recommend TFT to those who are looking for a good balance of work and travel, alongside meeting some friends for life!

Know that there will be many people in the same position as you, starting this journey for the first time. If you're unsure, just go for it. There will be plenty of ups and downs but it will all be worth it in the end. You won't regret it!
Sophie

Amazing, TFT are the best support I could ask for

The reason I am so happy in my placement and having the time of my life (cringe I know) is because of the fewer things! A massive group of 30 teachers met up in Phuket to do the sandbox scheme (all part of TFT and organised through the group chat) and basically explored, adventured (and partied) everyday for 2 weeks. This meant the contacts and more importantly, friends we made were solid genuine connections and now these are the people that are making my placement amazing. I live with and am close to most of these people and go explore different parts of Thailand every weekend! My school is just incredible, the teachers are the kindest people and the kids are so excited and starstruck by us teaching them, I leave work with my face literally aching from smiling and laughing all day!! However not everything is plain sailing, but that’s all part of it and you can bombard TFT team with any questions or problems and they will do their best to find and answer and support you through it! To conclude, going through TFT made life easier and also helped me make friends for life 💗

Charlie

Jaemi is amazing!

Jaemi has been absolutely incredible! From day one he’s only been a phone call away to help with absolutely anything and everything.

At first I was worried I’d wasted my money by using an agency but honestly couldn’t recommend it enough. The best thing I ever did was use TheFewerThings.
The help and support you receive is insane and the pre-travel group chat allows you to make the best of friends.

I’ll always be so grateful for this amazing opportunity, I really have made friends for life.

Get involved in everything and you’ll have the best time. Take every opportunity to do as many things as you can, your only here once.