On the Mark Education is looking for new and experienced teachers who are interested in teaching at kindergartens, primary and high schools throughout Thailand.
We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Teachers will usually remain on school grounds for the duration of the working day which runs from 7:45am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday with 20-24 teaching hours / week.
Our school semester starts in May and Nov each year.
View Program Information
- 3,000 Baht housing allowance
- 2,000 Baht visa fee reimbursement
- Hotel accommodation provided during the 3 day orientation / training course in Bangkok
- 5,000 Baht contract renewal bonus
- Free accident Insurance
- Full coverage of Work Permit / Teacher’s License fee
- At least 1,000 Baht on monthly salary raise for signing the 2nd term contract