- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
- Bachelor’s degree holder
* Two week in-classroom TEFL Course in Chiang Mai
* Two week stay at the Eco Resort
* Full orientation upon arrival
* Accommodation assistance
* Weekends off
* All public holidays off
* Visa assistance
* Ongoing in-country support
2 weeks in-country TEFL training including 4 observed teaching practices with real students
15 nights resort accommodation during TEFL training
30 Hour Teaching Young Learners Course (Online)
Help to set up a local bank account
24/7 in-country support
* International flights
* Police check
* Health check
* Visa cost: You’ll have support to obtain your visa and the cost is reimbursed in your first month’s allowance. Ask us for advice on this!
* Quarantine hotel
Our top-rated Thailand internship is currently accepting applications for next semester.
Live in one of the most relaxed countries in Asia...Thailand aka The Land of Smiles.
You won't find a program offering better benefits for a 5 month (single semester) commitment. Plus a chance to extend your contract and increase your salary the longer you stay, this is a lifetime opportunity to extend your time in paradise.
Each start date needs 15+ new TEFL teachers, contact us to find out more and find out which friends you want to apply with you!
Having two full weeks classroom of TEFL training on arrival while staying at the Chiang Mai Eco Resort, you'll be fully prepared to dazzle students in the school with your newfound skills!
- Dine on Thai favs including lanna cusine and banana-leaf wrapped sticky rice
- Kayak around famous landmarks including elephant rock
- Discover lost treasures in Thailand's oldest city
- Climb Thailand's highest mountains
- Spot tropical birds and lush greenery on hikes