- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
- Bachelor’s degree holder
* Four week in-classroom TEFL Course in Chiang Mai
* 30 night stay at a central Chiang Mai hotel
* Full orientation upon arrival
* Accommodation assistance
* Weekends off
* All public holidays off
* Visa assistance
* Ongoing in-country support
4 weeks in-country TEFL training including 6 observed teaching practices with real students
30 nights resort accommodation during TEFL training
30 Hour Teaching Young Learners Course (Online)
Help to set up a local bank account
24/7 in-country support
* International flights
* Police check
* Health check
* Visa cost: You’ll have support to obtain your visa and the cost is reimbursed in your first month’s allowance. Ask us for advice on this!
* Quarantine hotel
Our top-rated Thailand internship is currently accepting applications for next semester.
Live in one of the most relaxed countries in Asia...Thailand aka The Land of Smiles.
You won't find a program offering better benefits for a 5 month (single semester) teaching commitment. Plus a chance to extend your contract and increase your salary the longer you stay, this is a lifetime opportunity to extend your time in paradise.
Each start date needs 15+ new TEFL teachers, contact us to find out more and find out which friends you want to apply with you!
Having 4 weeks of classroom-based TEFL training (including teaching practice) on arrival while staying in a central Chiang Mai hotel, you'll be fully prepared to dazzle students in the school with your newfound skills!
- Dine on Thai favs including lanna cusine and banana-leaf wrapped sticky rice
- Kayak around famous landmarks including elephant rock
- Discover lost treasures in Thailand's oldest city
- Climb Thailand's highest mountains
- Spot tropical birds and lush greenery on hikes