Top Rated - Teaching Internship in Thailand

Sample Ofqual Government Regulated Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Thailand Guide
Thailand Guide
Thailand

Live in one of the most relaxed countries in Asia...Thailand aka The Land of Smiles.
You won't find a program offering better benefits for a 4 month (single semester) commitment.

Including two start dates per year in May and October, plus a chance to extend your contract and increase your salary the longer you stay, this is a lifetime opportunity to extend your time in paradise.

Each start date needs 100+ new TEFL teachers, contact us to find out more and find out which friends you want to apply with you!

Having taken our 120 hour Advanced TEFL course certification you'll be fully prepared to dazzle students in the classroom with your newfound skills!

• 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course
  • Full orientation upon arrival
  • Visa sponsorship
  • Accommodation provided
  • Accident insurance

Claim your TEFL brochure!

Learn everything you need to know about getting TEFL certified...and the best places to teach abroad! As specialists in helping first-time English teachers venture into the ESL world, rest assured we're the best choice with our top-rated reviews!

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.8
Brittany

Internship Review

I had an amazing time doing my teaching internship in Thailand! By going through Premier TEFL I had everything taken care of for me which meant very little stress going into a huge transition, which was awesome! They have also been super awesome throughout the whole semester by checking in and sharing photos and everything in between. They really care for those who have gone through their company! I get messages about checking in to make sure things are running smoothly, to see if I need anything, asking about my weekend trips and comments about my photos. They do so much to make me feel taken care of and noticed as one of the many people they work with. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to teaching English abroad! I have had nothing but good experiences working with them!

Just have fun! Things here in Thailand are always changing and information seems to always change. Don’t let it bring you down, just enjoy!
Sinéad

A Life Changing Experience

Where do I start?!?😃 After much research and debating with myself about the 'what ifs' and 'buts' and 'maybes' my journey with Premier Tefl began after finding a suitable short term teaching experience abroad in Thailand. Premier Tefl have a fantastic website with job opportunities all around the world. The website is very easy to navigate but what I particularly love about Premier Tefl is the staff who work there. I have bombarded Premier Tefl with emails and every time they have responded so promptly. They have even gone as far as calling me while in Asia when I expressed my interest in another teaching position in Asia.

Premier Tefl have been with me every step of the way in this life changing, fun-filled journey. It's not easy to pack your life up and move away from home but for me Premier Tefl contributed to making this as stress free as possible. Premier Tefl will be sure to offer you all the reassurance that you may need.

Premier Tefl offer very easy to do Tefl courses to send you on your way to another country. The tefl course was very easy to complete. It was very manageable to do especially while continuing to work full time. It's all online.

After you complete the Tefl course, Premier Tefl set up an interview for you and help you to secure a position. This whole process was made very simple thanks to Premier Tefl.

Another major plus with Premier Tefl is they met all of us in Thailand during our three day orientation course before we began working. They were even there in Thailand to offer their assistance and best of all take us out into Bangkok and pay for our dinner.

A year and a half later after packing up my life and moving to Thailand, I am sitting here in Asia writing this review. You never know this could be you. If you are even considering moving abroad to teach English, my advice would be to simply ring or email Premier Tefl and just express your interest.
Waking up to sunshine everyday has changed my life. I've made the best of friends, immersed myself in a new culture and even learned a small amount of a new language. Premier Tefl have opened up a whole new world of opportunities for me that I never imagined possible before.

Bella

Best Experience of my life!

If it wasnt´t for PremierTEFL I wouldn´t be where I am today, Thailand!

I spent too many years between two minds whether to take a TEFL course and teach abroad, and now I wish I had done this the moment I first heard about TEFL.

The TEFL course with PremierTEFL is really interesting and helped prepare me to step into a classroom for the first time. From the get-go the PremierTEFL team had all of the expert knowledge and advice I was looking for, I see them as my TEFL family now. :)

Thailand is a beautiful country with beautiful people. I could write a novel about the food, but to sum it up I will say it is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! I use my weekends to travel, and can´t wait for the term break to spend a few weeks island hopping in the south of the country.

Being a first time teacher I was nervous to start my new profession, but the school have been so kind and supportive and now it seems like second nature to teach every day. I am already planning which country to choose for my next TEL adventure, with PremierTEFL as my TEFL guardian angels. <3

A longer orientation, we all had so much fun together!
Sarah

Premier TEFL Thailand Internship

Hands down! The best few months of my life!

I must admit I was a bit nervous to go off on my own to a foreign country as I've never been abroad for a longer period of time. But, I am so glad I did.

With the help of Premier TEFL, it was a breeze! From the moment I booked to the end of the internship. The friendly staff, their efficiency and always someone there to answer my phone calls and emails (I think I rang a bit too much haha!).

The experience in Thailand itself was something else! From the people, to the food, to the support, to the schools, to all the lovely people I met (who were in the exact same boat as me!)

Initially I thought 4.5 months was too long but it was too short! I wanted to live there forever! To anybody who is in two minds about going on an internship with Premier TEFL just DO IT! Take that leap of faith!

I've an experience, memories and friends for life! Thank you so much Premier TEFL!!

Emma

A great experience

I would highly recommend this trip.

Thailand was a great experience and Premier TEFL are an amazing company to provide you with everything you need. Their staff are friendly and efficient and always there to help.

10/10 I will certainly be recommending to my fellow teachers 👏

Asia was a country I have always wanted to explore and teach in and thanks to Premier TEFL I have been able to do so.

I am now looking to do China after this experience and I will certainly be returning to Premier TEFL to assist me with this.

Their level of professionalism is the highest I have seen, and I look forward to dealing with them again and travelling to more countries.

Location:
Don Mueang Airport
( DNK )
Phuket Airport
( HKT )

Thailand has become the most tourist visited country in Southeast Asia. This country provides dense jungles, beautiful beaches, world-class shopping, and stunning architecture. No matter your budget, there is something for you to take part in in Thailand.

Staff Interviews

About Premier TEFL

We're passionate about providing enthusiastic and adventurous individuals like you the opportunity to make one of the best investments in your future! Each day we're excited to provide you with the freedom to work abroad. Our specialized team of...