Top Rated - Teaching Internship in Thailand

Top Rated - Teaching Internship in Thailand

Live in one of the most relaxed countries in Asia...Thailand aka The Land of Smiles.
You won't find a program offering better benefits for a 4 month (single semester) commitment.

Including two start dates per year in May and November, plus a chance to extend your contract and incremental salary increases the longer you stay, this is a lifetime opportunity to extend your time in paradise.

Each start date needs 150+ new TEFL teachers, contact us to find out more and find out which friends you want to apply with you!

• 240 Hours of specialist TEFL training
Airport Transfers
Age Max

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 9.7

Best Experience of my life!

If it wasnt´t for PremierTEFL I wouldn´t be where I am today, Thailand!

I spent too many years between two minds whether to take a TEFL course and teach abroad, and now I wish I had done this the moment I first heard about TEFL.

The TEFL course with PremierTEFL is really interesting and helped prepare me to step into a classroom for the first time. From the get-go the PremierTEFL team had all of the expert knowledge and advice I was looking for, I see them as my TEFL family now. :)

Thailand is a beautiful country with beautiful people. I could write a novel about the food, but to sum it up I will say it is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! I use my weekends to travel, and can´t wait for the term break to spend a few weeks island hopping in the south of the country.

Being a first time teacher I was nervous to start my new profession, but the school have been so kind and supportive and now it seems like second nature to teach every day. I am already planning which country to choose for my next TEL adventure, with PremierTEFL as my TEFL guardian angels. <3

A longer orientation, we all had so much fun together!

Premier TEFL Thailand Internship

Hands down! The best few months of my life!

I must admit I was a bit nervous to go off on my own to a foreign country as I've never been abroad for a longer period of time. But, I am so glad I did.

With the help of Premier TEFL, it was a breeze! From the moment I booked to the end of the internship. The friendly staff, their efficiency and always someone there to answer my phone calls and emails (I think I rang a bit too much haha!).

The experience in Thailand itself was something else! From the people, to the food, to the support, to the schools, to all the lovely people I met (who were in the exact same boat as me!)

Initially I thought 4.5 months was too long but it was too short! I wanted to live there forever! To anybody who is in two minds about going on an internship with Premier TEFL just DO IT! Take that leap of faith!

I've an experience, memories and friends for life! Thank you so much Premier TEFL!!

A great experience

I would highly recommend this trip.

Thailand was a great experience and Premier TEFL are an amazing company to provide you with everything you need. Their staff are friendly and efficient and always there to help.

10/10 I will certainly be recommending to my fellow teachers 👏

Asia was a country I have always wanted to explore and teach in and thanks to Premier TEFL I have been able to do so.

I am now looking to do China after this experience and I will certainly be returning to Premier TEFL to assist me with this.

Their level of professionalism is the highest I have seen, and I look forward to dealing with them again and travelling to more countries.

About Premier TEFL

We’re a small organisation that is personal and passionate about providing enthusiastic and adventurous individuals like you the opportunity to make one of the best investments in your future! Our specialized team of recruiters are unique to Premier...