- Surat Thani
View Other Details
• 40,300 baht (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
• 12 month (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits. *No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance).
• Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup (if needed).
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and
• Western Management.
• Teaching hours range from 15-20 hours a week.
• Class sizes range from 25-40 students per class with air conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
• School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are already developed and provided to teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in digital format on a notebook computer: Teacher Editions, Student Editions,
Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made PowerPoints), Examview Test Generator, Learning Management System (LMS), etc.
* Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so Power Point experience is needed.
• Teach assigned subjects to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver power point lessons from Interactive Chalkboard (pre-made Power Points) provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
PLEASE NOTE: All lessons are delivered via notebook computer using Powerpoint.
IT skills are a prerequisite of this position.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
Bright Future International Training & Services (BFITS) is a full service English education provider promising a comprehensive learner-centered experience in Thailand. We pride ourselves in taking a proactive approach to the learning experience. We believe in delivering modern and integrated educational programs that respond to the needs of our learners while working in partnership with client schools to provide modern curriculums that put the Thai student at the center of the learning experience. We prepare students to be globally competitive. We shape future leaders and success stories by cultivating real world skills through comprehensive curriculum and modern instruction by quality teachers.
The BFITS Programs provide students with a modern curriculum to develop the enjoyment of and commitment to learning by means of engaging and stimulating activities. We build on the strengths, interests and experiences of our students and develop their confidence in their capacity to learn.
- BFITS teaches integrated Science for grades 7 to 9, Biology for grade 10, Chemistry for grade 11, and Physics for grade 12.
- BFITS teaches Pre-Algebra for grade 7, Algebra for grade 8, and Geometry for grade 9, Trigonometry for grade 10, Pre-Calculus for grade 11, and Calculus for grade 12.
- BFITS teaches Language Arts for grades 1 to 6 and English Literature & Grammar for grades 7 to 12.
- Training and professional development workshops prior to teaching employment.
- Curriculum and academic resources provided.
View the latest teaching job postings by BFITS Thailand.