View Other Details
- Native English speaker from the following countries: AUS, CAN, IRL, NZ, SA, UK, and USA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Aged 58 or under
- Energetic and enthusiastic about creating a fun, interactive learning environment for your students
• Salary of 33,000 Thai baht plus 2,000THB Cost of Living Allowance for Bangkok and Metro
• End of contract bonus of 10,000 baht
• Aetna health insurance
• Western management team
• Dedicated Thai coordinator in each school
• Dedicated visa team
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Maximum 24 timetables teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime for extra cover classes
We provide a small accommodation allowance during training in Bangkok and transport to your teaching location. Our Thai school coordinator will show accommodation options, but you will be responsible for the final decision and rent. We process and pay for your Work Permit.
Teaching English in Thailand offers you a wonderful opportunity to share your skills while enjoying adventure and cultural enrichment in one of the World’s most diverse countries.
Whether you’re a new graduate or a little further on in your career, a year teaching in Thailand will be an unforgettable life experience and possibly the beginning of a new career. Over the last ten years, SINE has become the number one provider of fully supported English communication programs to government schools in Thailand. With over 220 teachers working in 50 partner schools both in Bangkok and across the center and north east of Thailand, we have something for everyone.
Work / life balance is the key to enjoying your time in Thailand and with SINE that’s what you get. With all lessons and materials provided for you, your evening and weekends are free for you to explore your local area and beyond. The cost of living in Thailand remains relatively low, so your salary goes a long way!
- SINE provides training and all teaching materials, so you do not need a TEFL qualification to be effective in the classroom.
- You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and PowerPoints to deliver your classes, and since all lessons are provided for you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
- SINE provides comprehensive pre-departure support including visa assistance, online training, and online group Q&A sessions, so you'll never be alone on your journey to the classroom.
- Our Second Semester starters will start their contract on 19 October with three days of training in Bangkok.
- SINE offers you the perfect work / life balance that allows you to maximize your time in Thailand and create a truly memorable experience.