Destination TEFL, Koh Samui opened in 2011 as Samui TEFL, on the beautiful tropical island of Koh Samui, Thailand. With expansion in mind, the natural progression was to open another training centre in Cambodia – a land where ancient and modern worlds collide to create a unique destination. So Destination TEFL, Siem Reap is our new venture! At either location you’ll find the same quality 140-hour TEFL / TESOL course with highly skilled and passionate trainers, and practicums in local schools, businesses and NGOs.
Whichever TEFL destination you choose to do the course, you can be assured of a spectacular location. Choose Koh Samui for a tropical beach vibe, or Siem Reap for its rich culture and proximity to the world heritage site of Angkor Wat Temple Complex.
Not sure which country you’d like to see? Why not visit our packages page and view our ‘See 2 countries’ options, whereby you can do your course in one country, and be placed in another, offering the best of both worlds.
- Located in the cultural hub of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Easy access to the famous Angkor Wat Temple complex.
- Open to both degree and non degree holders.
- includes high end SHARED accommodation (private available at small additional fee).
- Buffet breakfast included in the rate.