THE BEST OFFER! 120 Hr. TEFL/TESOL Certification - ITTI ISTANBUL

THE BEST OFFER! 120 Hr. TEFL/TESOL Certification - ITTI ISTANBUL

Our 120-HOUR TEFL/TESOL Certification is one of the world's most distinctive learning environments for aspiring, enthusiastic English teachers.

ITTI Istanbul provides quality and worldwide recognized, accredited TEFL/TESOL courses with different options that will be suitable for every teacher candidate: with or without teaching practicum, online and on-site.

Our priority is to build quality and help our candidates achieve their career goals, travel and earn.
What can be more beautiful than being able to visit and teach in different countries around the world, learn about their unique cultures and customs and be a part of that, meet new people, change lives of many students around the world, learn languages and gain professional experience.

ITTI Istanbul offers special packages for teachers that include three scheduled job interviews with the schools around Turkey: language schools, colleges and universities.

Asia » Turkey » Istanbul

Lenny
Los Angeles, CA
University of California- Los Angeles

I Recommend: Small Classes, Inexpensive, Personal Attention

I recommend iTTi Istanbul. The low class size is one major reason to take this class. I appreciate immensely having the freedom to ask clarifying questions at all times. And because the workload is compressed and detailed, having the environment that supports any follow up questions at any time i believe is crucial to your development.

Also, the instructors are approachable and do everything they can within their power to accommodate your learning style. And I do not say this lightly. All the students, based on their own personality and learning behavior, were adapted to throughout this relatively inexpensive course. So in the end, although the course is inexpensive as I say, it is still a sizable investment for most any individual and I am happy I chose iTTi Istanbul.

The day I received my TESOL certificate is one of the most important, satisfying accomplishments of my life.

Thank you iTTi.

Olga
Pavlograd

ITTI Istanbul

I was looking for a course that could be both affordable and enjoyable and saw an ad on Google with good offers from ITTI Istanbul. I never regretted it.In addition to meeting two great coursemates, I also received tons of valuable information. Being a certified teacher of English in Ukraine gave me an opportunity to relate to the modern methods of teaching that this course advocates. Besides, we had two wonderful teacher trainers, Kate amd Metin, who were always helpful if there was a need. In general, the 4 weeks went by very quickly, notwithstanding the fact that the workload was a bit overwhelming. I recommend this course to everyone who is ready to upgrade their teaching to the whole new level.You will surely enjoy it:)

Benson
Umuokoro Achi Mbieri, Mbaitolu LGA, Imo states, Nigeria

Ready to start teaching!

I had a great time and gained a lot of experience. The focus is on the teaching practice and this was one thing that I liked a lot. It was an intensive four-weeks course but I think it was worth it. The staff is professional and they provide 24/7 support.
We had materials support and the theory was related with the practice and this made things easier. I met new people and we shared our life experiences and were helping each other during the classes.

Is trongly recommend this program to anyone who want to start a teaching career or upgrade their knowledge.

Thank you ITTI!

Hasan
İstanbul

An Amazing Program

It was really wonderful. Before I took the course, I used to think that I can teach English to anybody because I know English Language well. After the course, I am telling that anybody who wants to teach English Language need to take this course. The modern techniques are really attractive to students and students can learn easier. Also, the atmosphere was really amazing. The lecturers were very kind and did their best.

Thanks to ITTI İstanbul.

Katerina
Turkey

The beautiful journey with ITTI

So many unanswered questions in life and this review is actually one of such, a rhetorical kind...its a unique, beautiful and extremely challenging experience that I will forever cherish.The focus is strictly on the teaching practice, understanding of the core values of teaching. Honestly at some point I felt like I have been a teacher for donkey years. It was really an unimaginable experience.There's really no point of contemplating. It's just the perfect place for anyone who is serious and want to start something new......all hail ITTI

Elena
Skopje

Wonderful experience

The institute offers a lovely teaching/learning atmosphere to take this course! People are always smiling, encouraging and pushing you beyond your belief about learning something. It is in this coziness that you start feeling you can do it - you can teach excellent students, you can get a great job in the future and you can travel the world! I highly recommend it to adventurous as well as ambitious and hard-working people. It's a great felling of accomplishment and mingling with another culture at the same time. You will meet wonderful people who will not hesitate to help you become an expert in this field.

As it is now, with all the varieties it offers - it's great!

Nikolche
Istanbul

Go for it!!!

ITTI is an International TEFL/TESOL Training Institute and the best place for future enhancement that i've seen in my life.The course is quite intensive, but the certification is INTERNATIONAL and trust me,it pays off a lot. The classes are so enjoyable.Highly educated and worldwide recognized professionals, are giving you and all the necessary guidance and assesment for your future development.
Plus you can travel all around the world and teach English at the same time.
Training + Teaching + Traveling = TESOL.
If you want to be just an English Teacher, it's up to you.
But, if you want to expand your knowledge,and to become an excellent English teacher, who has worldwide recognized certification, that means that you need to come to Istanbul ASAP and to grab this opportunity.
They are ready for u ;)....and Istanbul as well :)))
With TESOL, the world is yours.

Nothing.It's great as it is.

Participate in a four-week program that will help you earn skills in Classroom Management, Teaching Methodology, Phonology, and many more areas. International TEFL Training Institute features eight different teaching methods that will prepare participants for various teaching environments and curricula. A supplementary grammar course is