TESOL Diploma Course - Online 250-Hour Advanced Diploma $750

The 250-hour advanced TESOL Diploma offered by UNI-Prep Institute is accredited and internationally recognized. Graduates of this advanced program will enjoy an advantage over other TESOL graduates that are applying for the same positions.

This program is suitable both to graduates of a TESOL Certificate program, or those who want to directly enroll in an advanced teacher training course.

The all inclusive course fee of $750 includes the following
1) All tuition and materials
2) TESOL Diploma AND TESOL Certificate
3) Letter of recommendation
4) Additional units to help you jump start your teaching career
5) Tutor support

Enrol in the TESOL Diploma course and set yourself apart today!

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 8.1
  • Instruction 9.3
  • Difficulty 8.1
  • Job Assistance 7.4
Alan

Great Tool If You Want to Enter the ESL World

Great tool for those wanting to engage and become part of the ESL world.
The course is best suited for people who already have an idea of how to teach, and how to teach English specifically. For those like myself it was a good high-level course into various teaching/learning topics, the specific details for teaching can be found using search engines and other ESL teachers who are all happy to share their experience and skills.

The "5's" I gave were simply because I never needed IT or technical support, having just finished I have yet to use the employment support tools. Everything else is strong, I would recommend this course to others without hesitation.

Add some interactivity in the quizzes and perhaps a live-hour support tech.
Nataliya

Future Teacher Abroad

The Uni-Prep course was so worth the money! It's flexible, informative, time-efficient, and highly effective. Even though I am experienced in teaching ESL in the US, I have learned good strategies for teaching foreigners abroad, and diversifying my instruction. The approaches are very realistic and research-based, and I will use them not only when I teach abroad, also in my current position in a US public school. I look forward to receiving my diploma, and am excited to use it for teaching abroad.

More multiple-choice, a little less writing.
Dina

TESOL Diploma

I truly appreciate the comprehensive courses that Uni-prep offers. My work schedule made it impossible for me to attend a TESOL course. When I discovered this great online course and the convenience of it, I just had to take advantage of the opportunity. I've just completed the TESOL Diploma program and I recommend this educational institution to anyone who would like to learn the English language.

Acm

EXCELLENT COURSE

First and foremost I would like to express my great gratitude and appreciation to all the organizers of this course. I have just completed my TESOL Diploma course I highly recommend UNI-Prep institute to anyone who wants to learn more about the theoretical aspect of teaching English as a second language.
The UNI-Prep TESOL Diploma program provided me with what I needed - a concise outline of what is required to be an ESL teacher, the videos supported the reading assignments and the quizzes reinforced the important points. It was worth the price.
Thanks a million!!!!

Jacqueline

Great Program for the Price!

The UNI-Prep TESOL Diploma program provided me with what I needed and wanted - a concise outline of what is required to be an ESL teacher, plenty of opportunity to practice preparing lessons and activities, and resources for future reference. The time required for each lesson was reasonable; the videos supported the reading assignments; and the quizzes reinforced the important points. Spending extra time on each topic (reading, writing, speaking, listening, evaluation) was helpful.

Jamal

TESOL DIPLOMA 2017

I truly appreciate the comprehensive course that Uni-prep offers. My work schedule made it impossible for me to attend a TESOL course. When I discovered this great online course and the convenience of it, I just had to take advantage of the oppurtunity. I've just completed the TESOL Diploma program and I'd Recommend this educational institution to anyone who would like to learn and teach the English language.

Not sure
Lee

TESOL diploma with Uni-Prep

I would highly recommend this school, they have accreditation, good instructors and in depth course material. You can complete the diploma entirely online. This program is perfect for anyone who has a busy lifestyle and who needs to study around their schedule. They have two schools, one in California and another Canada. Before signing up I did my homework and was glad I did. I would advise people to not be worried about how an online program will look to employers. Mainly employers look if you are able to mark the box for basic requirements. It is all about how you sell your self during the interview. Good luck to anyone considering obtaining their TESOL diploma/certificate.

Possibly update the Youtube videos to HD.
deizuree

Great Course for Native English Speakers

I actually had fun taking this course, since it is very different from what I am majoring in. The courses were easy to follow and very informative. The videos were also very resourceful. The quizzes had a few questions that I don't recall on the readings or videos, but using common sense and what I absorbed from the lessons, they can be answered easily. Overall, this course is great for anyone who wants to venture into English teaching and wants to have a decent foundation in it. Thank you Uni-Prep!

The quiz questions could be less subjective, but they weren't that bad.
No, I don't recommend
Samantha

TESOL Diploma

I took both the TESOL diploma course and the Teaching Business English Course through Uni-Prep. The courses are straightforward and easy to navigate. The communication I had with Uni-Prep was prompt and helpful. The course material is relevant and especially for the diploma course it is very engaging. I especially appreciated the video lectures and written assignments. They helped me prepare for my future teaching endeavors and imagine how I might teach my own English class.

Danny

Legit

After having done three other online programs, Uni-Preps Diploma program is by far superior. I felt that it reinforced all my previous language teaching experiences and affirms my knowledge of how to deliver content. I feel prepared to teach in my native English. I felt that the exercises challenged me to learn and know the content before taking the quizzes. I felt the quizzes were relevant to the reading and the videos gave audio learners reinforcement of the content that was covered in the reading. The videos gave a good overview of the units.

I think that this program could require a teaching component where students would have to do at least 20-hours at a site, especially if they are first timers. This could be supplemented instead of doing some written work, that they'd have to teach a lesson (having to write a lesson plan anyway) and talk about how that plan went: what worked, what didn't, and what could be improved.
Xia

Way Better than Expected!

I loved my experience using Uni-Prep for their TESOL Diploma program. It was easy to follow along, was flexible to my busy life, and provided a lot of useful tools. I'm excited to start using what I learned in my travels. The quizzes were fairly easy if careful attention was paid to the videos and readings. The assignments were a bit harder and took quiet a bit of time to complete. It's great because the assignments really make students try their hand at using the content taught and require a great deal of creativity.

Nsidi

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my pet-peeve is experiencing unnecessary frustration when it have been avoided. With that being said, the process of obtaining my TESOL certification and diploma through UNI-Prep Institution was extremely seamless and enjoyable.

When I read that the program will take as little as two weeks to complete it, I was very skeptical. However, once I started the program, it turned out that I could have finished sooner if I did not run into other family and work conflicts.

No, I don't recommend
Charlotte

Very Good

There is not much to say about UNI prep course but very efficient.
The content was very good, I enjoyed the fact that I could learn from videos and reading files.
The quizes and written assignment were quite difficult, so it proved to me that the overall content of the course was quite proficient and rich.
I have learned a lot, and going through each unit made me eager to learn more and start working as an EFL teacher.
I am very happy with UNI Prep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

TESOL Diploma

My experience with Uni-Prep TESOL Diploma course was outstanding. Not to mention that I gained an exceptional knowledge of many topics, including Classroom Management, Assessment, Planning Lessons, teaching various aspects of English language like Grammar, Speaking, etc..., but also and more importantly, I gained a much needed confidence of being the teacher who can empower students with a sense of knowledge and ability.
The course lasts enough time to complete it without giving up your full-time job, and each lesson is constructed for your convenience: starting with explanatory videos and reading materials followed up by tests and written assignments.
I would recommend this program for anyone who wants to become a certified English language teacher.

Aliie

Wonderful Experience

When I wanted to enrich my teaching and take certain courses, my sister suggested me to search for online courses. I had not really believed I could find legit studying online until I found UNI-Prep Institute. I was happy when I found it, but when I started my course I liked it even more! Everything was perfectly structured and informative, which made my studying really exciting. All the tools from videos and pdf texts are of great value! Cannot wait to apply it to my teaching!
UNI-Prep online teachers were always ready to help me. I would like to give special THANKS to Tanya Sinclair for her help and understanding!
Last but not least is the flexibility of the course which let me study at my own pace and schedule. I had just an awesome experience! Thank you so much!

Everything is easy and attainable

About UNI-Prep Institute

UNI-Prep is a private training institute offering online TESOL Certificate and TESOL Diploma programs. In addition, to TESOL teacher training, UNI-Prep offers courses in business and management. We have had thousands of graduates who are currently...