TEFL & TESOL Diploma Course - Online 250-Hour Advanced Diploma

ON SALE for a limited time - just $399 (regular price $800).

The 250-hour advanced TESOL Diploma offered by UNI-Prep Institute is an accredited and internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL training program. It is taught using a combination of videos, readings and interactive assignments. Tutors support and international shipping is included. It also includes 10 specialization courses, including Teaching English Online.

This program is suitable both to graduates of a TESOL Certificate program, or those who want to directly enroll in an advanced teacher training course.

The all-inclusive course fee of $399 includes the following
1) All tuition and materials
2) TESOL Diploma & TESOL Certificate
3) Letter of recommendation
4) All specialization courses, including Teaching English Online, Teaching Young Learners, Teaching Business English, and several more
5) Tutor support

Enroll in the TESOL Diploma course and set yourself apart today!

• All TESOL/TEFL Specialization courses are included, including Teaching English Online, Teaching Business English and several others
  • Free international shipping is included!
  • Accredited and internationally recognized

• Engagement 9.9
  • Platform 9.9
MOHAMED

TESOL Certificate

This course is great Work to increase awareness in the community It is a required certificate for everyone seeking to teach English abroad to non-native speakers, it helps to develop teaching skills professionally to teach English as a second language, and it is evidence that the teacher has been well trained in teaching English as a foreign language anywhere UNI prep also it Acquire the skills required to manage the educational process and the foundational English material needed to teach non-native speakers of English include that Possessing knowledge that benefits a person in the various areas of his life and the breadth of its horizons, Evaluate different matters and situations, and act rationally about them, The ability to distinguish between true and false, Earning the respect of others, and increasing one's self-confidence, Human knowledge of his rights, in addition to laws and regulations. Possessing qualifications that give a person job opportunity.
Teaching is the process of facilitating learning, that is, the acquisition of knowledge, skills, principles, beliefs and customs. Among the teaching methods are storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, and directed scientific research. Teaching is often conducted under the guidance of teachers and learning about culture and traditional different countries and learn more experienced. All this unit from 1 to 10 have great video, lessons, and quizzes comprehensive are more professional style I learn it and enjoyed as well great work well done.

this program experience awesome start here go any where you always successfully
Leslie

TESOL Certificate

This program was super simple and actually kind of fun. I am excited to be able to use this certification and experience being able to teach people from around the world. The lessons were broken down very well and the videos were super helpful. I also enjoyed the helpful tips and advice that was presented and I hope to put them into practice. It does no take a very long time to complete. Anyone can do it. I am happy with my results and glad that i found this course when I did because I am now ready to start my TESOl journey.

Stefany

So happy I did it

It has always been my dream to gain my TEFL diploma, but life never gave me a chance to get it. I ran into this institution while browsing an online option. I’m so glad I did it. I can’t wait to be in the ESL classroom. I’m proud to represent this institution 100% ;)

Though I originally wanted to finish this course as fast as possible and get to working, I can tell you that each unit I completed, each new material introduced made me want to take in everything slowly and surely. The way that the units and assignments are set up are sure to be successful in staying in your brain. From the start in unit one, until the end of the last unit- I remember absolutely everything discussed. If you put in the work, you will see a great reward at the end.

Absolutely nothing. I loved everything. Maybe being able to communicate more easily to an instructor, but then again, maybe I didn’t do my research very well.
zahra

totally practical!!

This Diploma bestowed by UNI-PREP institute would give me the theorycal and practical knowledge for being an internationally qualified English teacher for none English speakers.
It have covered many aspects of teaching, different ages and purposes, along with additional advises in order to promote classroom efficiency, according to students goals and cultures as well as frame works for lesson plans and class management.
The online course is absolutely beneficial for the participants who cannot be physically in a class, and according to recent problem with COVID-19, it is the safest way to improve one's qualifications.

nothing every thing is great. even the quizzes are managed if one has not completely anderstood the course.
Faye Marie

Advanced TESOL Diploma

I enrolled for a TESOL diploma way back 2017 but was unable to finish the course. Last week I e-mailed them to ask if I could still continue the course, and to make the story short, I just finished it and now have my diploma! 😃 Requesting for it (diploma) was a breeze; got mine within minutes. ☺️

Indeed, I know that I made the right decision when I chose Uni-Prep Institute for my TESOL diploma. To be honest, I had other options. It's just that my heart went for Uni-Prep. What I love about them is that they equip their students with extensive knowledge on how to teach the English language to speakers of other languages. Also, they have an abundant supply of resources, references, etc.

Do I recommend Uni-Prep Institute? Of course! I highly recommend that you acquire your certificate/diploma from them.

Now armed with a TESOL diploma, I think I am ready to face the world. ❤️

Thank you so much, Uni-Prep Institute! I am one satisfied graduate. God bless!

Sonja

Not just a course

I know that many people, myself included, will read a review and think, yeah sure it's that good. This course is INCREDIBLY good though. I enjoyed it. It is hard work, loads of writing and ensuring you understand what is going on, but in the end, it is so worth it. You realize as you are doing the course that you are seeing areas that you can improve in what you are currently doing, how you can assist others and those around you. I would recommend doing this course not just to have something more behind your name, but to do it, so that you can see how you can improve someone else's life in leaps and bounds.

What was your funniest moment?
The last question in Unit 20's test....
How to handle a phone call that a student is having difficulty understanding?
Answer a (obviously incorrect) = Hang up (tehehehehehe)
KAI JUN

TESOL Teach English in China Course

I choose UNI-PREP teaching in English in China is due to I want to start a new life in China and I love the kids so much. In the future time, if I wish to upgrading myself i will still choose UNI-PREP to go on more higher level. In the course that UNI-PREP provide videos and notes; that every video have a durations between 10 to 15 mins to gave a clearly explanation to let us understand in every course. Beside that by studying the notes it will helps you more easily to get to know all the meaning that will come over in the quiz.

Maybe should be improve more on the information, to let the fresh graduate know more and learn more about teaching English as second language.
Nagwan

TESOL Diploma

It was an excellent experience. The material is so good and simplified.I'm so glad I took this step and so proud of it. The videos were about 20 mins average, They usually repeat what's in the reading folder but briefly. so I used to read first then watch the video. The quizzes are multiple choices that you will find fine if you read the reading folder well and watched the video carefully. The written assignments were challenging, It's considered the hardest part of the course. I wish you all good luck.