TEFL & TESOL Diploma Course - Online 250-Hour Advanced Diploma

Online TESOL Diploma
Online TESOL Diploma

The 250-hour advanced TESOL Diploma offered by UNI-Prep Institute is an accredited and internationally recognized TEFL training program. Graduates of this advanced program will enjoy an advantage over other TESOL graduates that are applying for the same positions.

This program is suitable both to graduates of a TESOL Certificate program, or those who want to directly enroll in an advanced teacher training course.

The all-inclusive course fee of $599 includes the following
1) All tuition and materials
2) TESOL Diploma AND TESOL Certificate
3) Letter of recommendation
4) Additional units to help you jump start your teaching career
5) Tutor support

Enroll in the TESOL Diploma course and set yourself apart today!

• Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 8.1
  • Instruction 9.5
  • Academic Rigor 8.4
  • Job Assistance 8.1
Nagwan

TESOL Diploma

It was an excellent experience. The material is so good and simplified.I'm so glad I took this step and so proud of it. The videos were about 20 mins average, They usually repeat what's in the reading folder but briefly. so I used to read first then watch the video. The quizzes are multiple choices that you will find fine if you read the reading folder well and watched the video carefully. The written assignments were challenging, It's considered the hardest part of the course. I wish you all good luck.

Scott

Keen to teach English!

I thoroughly enjoyed the material in the TESOL certificate course. The lectures and reading material were engaging and informative. I devoured the content, from start to finish, at a rapid rate, over consecutive daily sessions. I am keen to continue my journey as an English Teacher to speakers of other languages.

I am glad to say that I now have my TESOL certificate from UNI-Prep Institute. However, I also have a Diploma of Computing Technology from Camosun College in British Columbia.. For the past 25 years I have worked in the Information Technology field. This has given me a wealth of technical and business experience. I am a certified project manager (PMP) and I have worked as a Project Manager and team lead on several IT projects..My TESOL course was a 120-hour course and I have completed five hours of practical teaching experience. Furthermore, I have experience mentoring new members of my Toastmasters International club.

NA

Such a good online course!

This is the best online certificate course to get my TESOL certificate for me,it was at a competitive price! The course work was simple, effective, useful, and extremely use convenient. On the occasion that I needed to contact UNI-Prep, they were extremely punctual and professional. The instructional videos(with the slide of PPT) were very easy to understand. They really do all they can to set their students up for success. Seriously not only do they teach you how to teach the English language, but they also give holistic teaching advice and stress caring about the students we'll potentially have in the future. I would like to recommend this Institute, and already have on numerous occasions to friends interested in teaching English overseas。

Anthony

A very positive learning experience.

Although I have been teaching for quite a number of years now, I thought of searching for some new input other than that I usually receive from my working place. The present covid-19 pandemic situation made me also seek some specific training to be able to teach online. I came across this program and thought that it really fitted what I was searching for because it gives one all the information one needs and also prepare you to any student level and to real classroom experience. Its laid out is simple, clear and provides excellent knowledge as to how students of different ages, levels, and cultures learn. I found the examples and the coursework to be of great value as they encourage you to think at times in a lateral way. I will recommend this course to anyone aspiring to become an ESL teacher!

Monica

Great and practical course overall

I found this course very comprehensive and full of good content and material. Along all the course I could follow easily each topic with very extensive information on every aspect of teaching English that one could need. They provide you with every tool to become the best teacher and help students meet their language necessities. You can download all the material to re read it when necessary which is very practical. Also, friendly interface and easy to use. I would recommend UNIPREP for achieving this goal.

I think the course is full of good material, I recommend it
Margaret

Great Course for a 120-hour Certificate!

I needed a 120-hour TESOL or TEFL certificate to be able to applying for a job teaching English to Chinese students online. I registered for Uni-Prep's course and was able to budget my time with the self study program to complete the course in 1.5 weeks. This was ideal for me! I loved the self-pacing, combination of video and readings, and the quizzes that could be taken twice so that I could review any missed material. I think that the program depth and breadth was good and there were always works cited at the end of the readings for folks who want to dive in deeper. I would recommend this program to colleagues!

I think that each of the quizzes should have been the same length of questions. Some were 7 questions, while others were 8 or 10. This lead to inconsistencies with the weight of each question.
Rob

Highly Recommend this Program

This program was exactly what I was looking for. It is filled with great information to prepare any student at any level for a real classroom experience. It is well laid out, provides excellent background and context as to how students of different ages, proficiency, and cultures learn. There are great examples included and the coursework encourages you to think outside of the box to be a part of a fun and effective learning experience. I 100% recommend this course to anyone interested in becoming a ESL teacher!

Nisrine

A great learning experience

I have really enjoyed my experience using this institute. I had the most amazing experience while doing my TESOL course. The course was very insightful, and easy to follow through.

The online program is well structured and easy to work on. The instruction are also very relevant and easy to follow.The course was engaging and entertaining, however, the course was challenging , but that what makes it more meaningful, I personally enjoyed and loved it. I
I am looking forward to the rewards of being able to teach abroad.
Thank you!