TESOL Diploma Course - Online 250-Hour Advanced Diploma $750

TESOL Diploma Course - Online 250-Hour Advanced Diploma $750

The 250-hour advanced TESOL Diploma offered by UNI-Prep Institute is accredited and internationally recognized. Graduates of this advanced program will enjoy an advantage over other TESOL graduates that are applying for the same positions.

This program is suitable both to graduates of a TESOL Certificate program, or those who want to directly enroll in an advanced teacher training course.

The all inclusive course fee of $750 includes the following
1) All tuition and materials
2) TESOL Diploma AND TESOL Certificate
3) Letter of recommendation
4) Additional units to help you jump start your teaching career
5) Tutor support

Enrol in the TESOL Diploma course and set yourself apart today!

North America » United States of America » San Diego

• Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Nataliya

Future Teacher Abroad

The Uni-Prep course was so worth the money! It's flexible, informative, time-efficient, and highly effective. Even though I am experienced in teaching ESL in the US, I have learned good strategies for teaching foreigners abroad, and diversifying my instruction. The approaches are very realistic and research-based, and I will use them not only when I teach abroad, also in my current position in a US public school. I look forward to receiving my diploma, and am excited to use it for teaching abroad.

More multiple-choice, a little less writing.

Dina
Egypt

TESOL Diploma

I truly appreciate the comprehensive courses that Uni-prep offers. My work schedule made it impossible for me to attend a TESOL course. When I discovered this great online course and the convenience of it, I just had to take advantage of the opportunity. I've just completed the TESOL Diploma program and I recommend this educational institution to anyone who would like to learn the English language.

Acm

EXCELLENT COURSE

First and foremost I would like to express my great gratitude and appreciation to all the organizers of this course. I have just completed my TESOL Diploma course I highly recommend UNI-Prep institute to anyone who wants to learn more about the theoretical aspect of teaching English as a second language.
The UNI-Prep TESOL Diploma program provided me with what I needed - a concise outline of what is required to be an ESL teacher, the videos supported the reading assignments and the quizzes reinforced the important points. It was worth the price.
Thanks a million!!!!

Jacqueline
Canada
Dalhousie University

Great Program for the Price!

The UNI-Prep TESOL Diploma program provided me with what I needed and wanted - a concise outline of what is required to be an ESL teacher, plenty of opportunity to practice preparing lessons and activities, and resources for future reference. The time required for each lesson was reasonable; the videos supported the reading assignments; and the quizzes reinforced the important points. Spending extra time on each topic (reading, writing, speaking, listening, evaluation) was helpful.

Jamal

TESOL DIPLOMA 2017

I truly appreciate the comprehensive course that Uni-prep offers. My work schedule made it impossible for me to attend a TESOL course. When I discovered this great online course and the convenience of it, I just had to take advantage of the oppurtunity. I've just completed the TESOL Diploma program and I'd Recommend this educational institution to anyone who would like to learn and teach the English language.

Not sure

Lee

TESOL diploma with Uni-Prep

I would highly recommend this school, they have accreditation, good instructors and in depth course material. You can complete the diploma entirely online. This program is perfect for anyone who has a busy lifestyle and who needs to study around their schedule. They have two schools, one in California and another Canada. Before signing up I did my homework and was glad I did. I would advise people to not be worried about how an online program will look to employers. Mainly employers look if you are able to mark the box for basic requirements. It is all about how you sell your self during the interview. Good luck to anyone considering obtaining their TESOL diploma/certificate.

Possibly update the Youtube videos to HD.

deizuree
San Jose State University

Great Course for Native English Speakers

I actually had fun taking this course, since it is very different from what I am majoring in. The courses were easy to follow and very informative. The videos were also very resourceful. The quizzes had a few questions that I don't recall on the readings or videos, but using common sense and what I absorbed from the lessons, they can be answered easily. Overall, this course is great for anyone who wants to venture into English teaching and wants to have a decent foundation in it. Thank you Uni-Prep!

The quiz questions could be less subjective, but they weren't that bad.

Samantha
Excelsior College

TESOL Diploma

I took both the TESOL diploma course and the Teaching Business English Course through Uni-Prep. The courses are straightforward and easy to navigate. The communication I had with Uni-Prep was prompt and helpful. The course material is relevant and especially for the diploma course it is very engaging. I especially appreciated the video lectures and written assignments. They helped me prepare for my future teaching endeavors and imagine how I might teach my own English class.

Danny
USA
University of Minnesota

Legit

After having done three other online programs, Uni-Preps Diploma program is by far superior. I felt that it reinforced all my previous language teaching experiences and affirms my knowledge of how to deliver content. I feel prepared to teach in my native English. I felt that the exercises challenged me to learn and know the content before taking the quizzes. I felt the quizzes were relevant to the reading and the videos gave audio learners reinforcement of the content that was covered in the reading. The videos gave a good overview of the units.

I think that this program could require a teaching component where students would have to do at least 20-hours at a site, especially if they are first timers. This could be supplemented instead of doing some written work, that they'd have to teach a lesson (having to write a lesson plan anyway) and talk about how that plan went: what worked, what didn't, and what could be improved.

Xia
PA
Eastern University

Way Better than Expected!

I loved my experience using Uni-Prep for their TESOL Diploma program. It was easy to follow along, was flexible to my busy life, and provided a lot of useful tools. I'm excited to start using what I learned in my travels. The quizzes were fairly easy if careful attention was paid to the videos and readings. The assignments were a bit harder and took quiet a bit of time to complete. It's great because the assignments really make students try their hand at using the content taught and require a great deal of creativity.

Nsidi
TX
University of Houston

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my pet-peeve is experiencing unnecessary frustration when it have been avoided. With that being said, the process of obtaining my TESOL certification and diploma through UNI-Prep Institution was extremely seamless and enjoyable.

When I read that the program will take as little as two weeks to complete it, I was very skeptical. However, once I started the program, it turned out that I could have finished sooner if I did not run into other family and work conflicts.

Charlotte
France

Very Good

There is not much to say about UNI prep course but very efficient.
The content was very good, I enjoyed the fact that I could learn from videos and reading files.
The quizes and written assignment were quite difficult, so it proved to me that the overall content of the course was quite proficient and rich.
I have learned a lot, and going through each unit made me eager to learn more and start working as an EFL teacher.
I am very happy with UNI Prep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate
Mongolia
Broome Community College

TESOL Diploma

My experience with Uni-Prep TESOL Diploma course was outstanding. Not to mention that I gained an exceptional knowledge of many topics, including Classroom Management, Assessment, Planning Lessons, teaching various aspects of English language like Grammar, Speaking, etc..., but also and more importantly, I gained a much needed confidence of being the teacher who can empower students with a sense of knowledge and ability.
The course lasts enough time to complete it without giving up your full-time job, and each lesson is constructed for your convenience: starting with explanatory videos and reading materials followed up by tests and written assignments.
I would recommend this program for anyone who wants to become a certified English language teacher.

Aliie
Simferopol

Wonderful Experience

When I wanted to enrich my teaching and take certain courses, my sister suggested me to search for online courses. I had not really believed I could find legit studying online until I found UNI-Prep Institute. I was happy when I found it, but when I started my course I liked it even more! Everything was perfectly structured and informative, which made my studying really exciting. All the tools from videos and pdf texts are of great value! Cannot wait to apply it to my teaching!
UNI-Prep online teachers were always ready to help me. I would like to give special THANKS to Tanya Sinclair for her help and understanding!
Last but not least is the flexibility of the course which let me study at my own pace and schedule. I had just an awesome experience! Thank you so much!

Everything is easy and attainable

Evangeline
Édessa, Greece

My TESOL diploma experience

I really enjoyed the experience of completing the TESOL diploma. I learned a lot of practical and useful information that I am going to use in the future while teaching. I really enjoyed the videos, and I also liked the assignments. The program was really organized and through the written assignments you had the chance to present your own work based on the ideas and the theory of each unit. The assignments were challengig since you had to put your own ideas but simultaneously they were easy to complete!

Bethany
Toronto

Affordable Online TESOL course

I chose UNI-Prep for my TESOL Diploma course and Business English Certificate because I liked how flexible and affordable it was. I was able to work at my own pace, which proved very helpful to me during my move to Germany. The assignments were well thought out and the information in each unit was easy-to-follow. I am confident that my course prepared me well for my time in the classroom. Thanks for the great course!

Perhaps the quiz questions could be more interesting.

Santiago
canada

Very interesting and useful course

UNI-prep TESOL is a great course, with interesting material, complementary videos and very convenient. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to teach English abroad. I have enjoyed this course and learned a lot, the material this course provides is helping to design great quality teaching activities.

Erik
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia, Canada
Dalhousie University

Great Course! Informative and fun!

Hello everyone, I just completed my uni-prep online TESOL Diploma and literally loved everyone minute of it! The course material was super informative and covered some very interesting and useful topics. The course assignments really made you apply what you learned in the unit readings and did a good job preparing you for the real thing! You are given lots of time for the quizzes which not too difficult. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who plans teaching English as a second language!

No Comment, the course is very very organized and put together!

Stephen
Norfolk, Virginia

UNI-prep is great!

UNI-prep did an outstanding job in helping me prepare to teach overseas. The curriculum was organized, informative, and practical. Anytime I had a question, they work extremely swift in responding to me, and assisting me. If you are interested in taking an ESL certification course, I would high suggest going with UNI-prep! I would overall pleasantly pleased with them and have pages and pages of notes that I will keep with me, and I will continue to go back and look over them I'm sure for many years to come.

Salha Abdullah

million thanks

Actually , TESOL diploma course is a marvelous opportunity to be a professional TESOL teacher. It is include effective methods as well as practical ideas to improve your experiences and skills as TESOL teacher. I highly recommeded every one to attend TESOL diploma course if he want to be a ssuccessfu and qualified TESOL teacher . I am so happy to attend that course and get diploma.
Wish you the best

by adding more practical ideas in teaching . practical experiences of teachers in teaching EFL
BIG THANKS

Dalyce
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia, Canada

TESOL Diploma Uni-Prep

I just finished my TESOL Diploma with Uni-Prep. The course was very easy to access and follow along with. I never had any trouble logging on or completing quizzes/ submitting assignments. The readings and videos were very helpful and the assignments and quizzes really applied to what was learned. I have already received a job (before beginning the course, actually) and was nervous about getting the 250-hour diploma done in time. However, because the course was so well-managed, I was able to get through it in a matter of just 3 weeks! It was quite a bit of work and the readings were necessary in order to complete the quizzes and assignments, but it was still fairly easy and I was happy to do it. Now, I will be moving in China in three months to work as an ESL teacher at a private school and I feel excited and prepared thanks to this course.
I enjoyed my experience and would recommend this course to any future ESL teachers!

Beata
Poland

UNI-Prep Tesol Diploma Course

I truly recommend UNI-Prep Institute to anyone who would like to pursue their career as an ESL teacher abroad. Great resources, practical tips and a lot of useful activities one can use in the classroom. The reading material is interesting and simple to follow. The video material is full of practical tips that will make your life as a teacher much easier. You can also enjoy the flexibility of the course and do it at your own pace.

I wouldn't change anything.

Marilu
Turlock, CA

Informative

I just finished the TESOL Diploma course. The reading materials and videos were very helpful. Quizzes were straight forward and it was very helpful to be able to review and re-take the quizzes.
Some writing assignments were challenging but referring back to the readings helped get through those assignments. It's also nice that you can go at your own pace and not follow a set schedule. Great price too!

Area of improvement: It may be more helpful to provide more examples for the writing activities to use as a guide.

Sofia
India

Great Course

I have taught and tutored Chinese, Tibetan, and Korean students for quite some time, but i had never had much training, i just learnt by doing. While I didn't have much trouble teaching I didn't have the right qualifications to be able to teach officially in a Chinese school. So, a friend referred me to to this course, I thought I would just take it for the diploma, and didn't expect much. However, I was pleasantly surprised on how good and in depth the course really was. I have learnt allot and am so glad I took this course.

One of the quizzes has a mistake and one has 2 questions which i could not find the answer to in the material, this was quite frustrating.

UNI-Prep is a private training institute offering online TESOL Certificate and TESOL Diploma programs. In addition, to TESOL teacher training, UNI-Prep offers courses in business and management. We have had thousands of graduates who are currently teaching overseas in over 100 countries. All our programs