- Ho Chi Minh City
View Other Details
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's university degree (or higher)
- TEFL certificate (incl. CELTA etc.)
- Clean home background check
-Housing: provided, or Hanoi/HCMC allowance of 6,450,000VND (~$300.00) monthly
-Bonuses: twelve-month completion bonus of 10,750,000 VND (~$475), pioneering bonus potential for smaller cities ranging from 8,000,000 VND to more than 55,000,000 VND (~$800-$2400)
-Medical insurance: 50/50 contribution
-Vacation: 22+ days a year
-Two days off per week
-Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 5:30pm-8:45pm, additional morning OR afternoon shift on Sat/Sun
-Class size: small classes with an average size between 10 and 15 students; maximum 16 students
-Support: training is provided and there is ongoing teacher support
-Advancement: opportunities to advance, including non-teaching and managerial roles
A fantastic opportunity to kickstart or further your ESL career in the beautiful, unique country of Vietnam. APAX English operates in a range of provinces across the northern, middle, and southern regions.
APAX English offers three unique, innovative programs: iGarten, April and 4.0. April is our flagship program which exploded onto the Vietnamese education scene from Korea in May 2015.
We take pride in giving both experienced and inexperienced teachers the opportunity to deliver effective and engaging lessons to students of various skill levels, ages 5 to 15. The April program provides the kind of structure and effective methodology rare in English education in Vietnam. With lesson plans prearranged and programmed into a smart board, teachers can focus on meeting the individual needs of their students, and have a lot of fun while doing it!
This is the perfect program to kick-start or further develop your EFL career; apply today and see what opportunities we have.
Make it happen.
- Highly competitive salary for 18 teaching hours and 2 days off per week
- A chance to explore cities you wouldn't otherwise have had the chance to in a range of provinces: coastal, urban, and rural
- Full support from application through contract completion, including the work permit and residency card process
- Fun, innovative and technology-focused teaching methods, with a unique approach encouraging creativity and expression: the students learn primarily through games, activities and projects
- Positive personal experience in addition to professional development opportunities