COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, International TEFL Academy has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Want to get paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, you'll be qualified for professional teaching jobs across Vietnam and in 80+ countries worldwide.
Both the Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City TEFL classes are 4-weeks long and full-time. You'll complete 20 individually observed & assessed practice teaching during your 150-hour TEFL class, so you'll feel confident and ready to run your own classroom upon graduation.
You'll receive instruction from two university-level professors and work with highly experienced support staff to help you with your local job search. There are up to 15 students in each Vietnam TEFL class, so you'll be able to really get to know your classmates and instructors.
Vietnam is one of the hottest job markets for teaching English in Asia, and due to its natural beauty, competitive benefits, and also because it's situated in the heart of SE Asia allowing easy access to numerous other major Asian cities.
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Vietnam? Is Vietnam the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Vietnam & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Vietnam, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. All of these class options would qualify you to teach English in Vietnam. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Vietnam: How do I actually find a teaching job in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Vietnam. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Vietnam, Asia, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Vietnam? No problem! ITA has a massive group of ITA alumni in Vietnam, and you’ll be able to connect with a bunch of fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Vietnam & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Asia!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!