Teach English in Argentina with LanguageCorps' TEFL Certification

LanguageCorps offers a TEFL certification program in Buenos Aires - the heart of Argentina. Your TEFL program will be on location over the course of four weeks, with 140 hours of classroom time and at least six hours of observing teaching practices with local EFL students. You will also be provided with the help to find a teaching job in Argentina as part of LanguageCorps teach abroad program. Teaching in Argentina is a good opportunity, with competitive salaries and plenty of useful resources such as books, videos and audiovisual equipment.

The training center is located in the downtown area of Buenos Aires, surrounded by cafes, shops, and historical buildings. You will also have easy access to the rest of the country, and even the South American continent, while teaching in Argentina with the many trains, subways, buses, and ferries. Transitioning into your new life and job in Argentina will be easy with the assistance of our supportive staff.

• Lifetime job-finding assistance
  • Internationally accredited TEFL certificate
  • Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world
  • Learn to identify students’ skills and needs, the differences between business students and younger learners

Hi Charlie, this is a course to get TESOL certified and then be qualified to teach abroad. Here are more details on the program: http://www.languagecorps.com/teach-english-argentina/#

• Benefits 6
  • Facilities 10
Vivi

Life Changing

When I researched this program, I was looking for an excuse to move and live abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina. LanguageCorps gave me a trusted, legit training and initial set-up and community that made my transition abroad much smoother and more comfortable than it would have been otherwise.

I completed the class and was very well prepared to teach English. I made friends in the class who are now my best friends, two years later. I taught English to professionals for a year which was a very valuable experience. I learned so much about the English language, about international business, about the corporate world and about Argentina. This is just a broad overview - my students taught me about psychology, politics, economics, culture, travel, philosophy and we shared a lot of laughs.

After a year, I wanted to pursue a different career path, but stay in Argentina. My experience with LanguageCorps and teaching English had created a very solid foundation for my life in Buenos Aires. I discovered that my experience as a teacher was a very valuable professional stepping-stone which prepared me for my next position as a corporate recruiter.

LanguageCorps was amazing. If you open yourself up to the possibilities of living abroad, you will learn, be challenged, grow and are certain to have adventures.