Earn Your Cambridge CELTA in Israel

Earn Your Cambridge CELTA in Israel

CCI English is the only provider of the Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) program in Israel. This is an intensive, four-week program in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel's most cosmopolitan city. Not only will you learn about English language teaching, but you will gain invaluable practice and feedback on your teaching of real English language students. The thorough nature of teaching practice is what sets the CELTA apart from other TESOL/TEFL certificate programs. If you want to prepare to teach English in Israel or abroad, the CELTA course in Israel is for you!

Asia

Matmata
Alex
Tel Aviv

Fantastic programme

The CELTA programme in Tel Aviv was truly an amazing experience. Amir, Christina and Svitlana were very professional and supportive throughout the programme. I would very much recommend the course to other who are interested in travel, learning and education. Together, they helped me gain confidence as an educator and gave me the tools to begin my own adventure. I was most pleased by my experience at CCI English and would not hesitate to recommend the programme to others.

Uri

Celta course Israel

The program is outstanding and really equips the soon to be teacher with excellent teaching skills to either jumpstart a teaching career or learn additional valueable tools if already teaching.
The teacher trainers are super professional and now that I'm teaching overseas I can compare to other Celta teachers and feel that was very lucky to learn from the best.

This course has definitely given me ample preparation and skills prior to flying to teach overseas (teaching in Moscow ). I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to teach English overseas.

Perhaps the program can add a very small section cocerning business english teaching as this skill is also sought out very much at least where I'm teaching in Moscow.

CCI English is Israel's only school offering the Cambridge University CELTA teacher training course for English language teachers. It is the most widely taken TEFL/TESOL certification course in the world. There is no application fee. If you want to travel and teach abroad, the Cambridge