ITTT TEFL Course in Australia

ITTT TEFL Course in Sydney

The ESL market is thriving in Australia and taking your TEFL course with ITTT in Sydney places you right in the heart of the country’s ESL job market. Students come from all over the world to learn English in Australia and the majority end up in the financial and cultural capital of Sydney. When you’re not hitting the books or planning your next practice lesson, you will have plenty to do in your free time and the friendly locals will ensure that you have a memorable experience no matter what you choose to do. Our internationally recognized certificate and global job placement assistance will help find employment in Australia and beyond.

Prefer an online TEFL option? Enroll in ITTT's online course today!

• Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certificate
  • Life-long Job Assistance For Teaching Positions around the World
  • Teaching Practice with local English Students under Supervision of Professional Teacher Trainers
  • University-based Curriculum

• Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 6.5
  • Job Assistance 7.5
Valentina

Ittt course is helpful in Ukraine

I would like to share my experience with all of you. I'm a graduator from the Pedagogical University. I've had an experience in teaching English at the primary state school and at the English courses for children. From time to time elder people ask me to help them with studing English. According to my education I'm a teacher of the Primary school or a teacer of English at primary.
According to my job I' ve always had a lot of questions as to the methodology. Because all the groups are different, different levels of English, even the amount of the pupils can vary.
I like the words: more you know -more you understand that you don't know nothing. So it was the main point for me why I've choosen the Ittt 60 hours course. To tell you the truth I found all nesessary and perticular unswers to my questions.The information of the course has a good structure and all the points has a good explenations. The examples of the tasks goes with the Units. From all the Units I did short plans, so it's easy for me now to look up for information. May be this course wasn't complecated for me because of my previous education. Good points of this course are: In short way you have an opportunity to recolect all grammar and it's usage; the unit about Phonetics is perfect;
the combinations of materials.
Some words I would like to add about the tests foolowed after every unit. They help to confirm your knowledge before passing the controled test.
I practised all the advice given in the course and the lessons became more interesting, the children atended the lessons with great desire.

As for me I don't have an idea how to prove it. My receipt to be sucssesful in the Ittt Course is: as more you read more you understand and remember.
Diane

120 hour Tefl course

The course material was clearly presented and was reasonably easy to understand. The lesson plan DVDs were very good and made me realise how important enthusiasm and a smile are when teaching people anything. I hope this course is going to provide me with an opportunity to teach English as a foreign language very soon. I think the feedback section at the end of each module helps to keep you on track.

The lesson plan template proved problematic and not easy to fill in. The Tutor had to send a blank form so I could submit the lesson so that was a bit disappointing.

Location:
77 F / 55 F
Airports:
Sydney Airport
( SYD )

Sydney is considered the oldest and largest cosmopolitan city in Australia. This city has become iconic and has many monuments that any traveler would recognize like the Syndey Opera House. This city is wildly regarded as one of the most livable cities.

About ITTT TEFL

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL...