- Phnom Penh
- Ho Chi Minh City
View Other Details
- Tuition & study materials for the 4-week program
- Assessment & certificate
- Furnished accommodation close to training site
- Cultural activities
- Visa support (not including visa administration fees)
- Pre-departure orientation
- Welcome meeting & city tour
- 24/7 support throughout placement from in-country team
Course also includes tuition, exam fees and support
Visa support included, but all fees to be covered by applicant
Set yourself up for teaching success and experience the best of South East Asia with our TESOL Training Program.
Join the adventure in one of 3 cities across Vietnam and Cambodia, where you’ll earn a globally recognized qualification in just 4-weeks.
This government accredited TESOL training program will prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to plan and lead English lessons with confidence. Through a combination of practical and theory modules led by experienced TESOL tutors, you’ll learn how to plan lessons, adapt your activities, manage a class and more.
During the course, you’ll submit coursework, undergo practical assessment and sit a final exam, before being awarded a certification that qualifies you to teach almost anywhere in the world. Pretty cool, right?
If you decide 4 weeks isn’t enough (it probably isn’t), you’ll have access to the best jobs on the market with our job placement guarantee. What are you waiting for?
- Earn a globally recognized certification and practical experience in just 4 weeks
- Explore one of 3 cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh
- Learn from and be supported by experienced TESOL tutors
- Meet fellow participants from around the world
- Get free access to our guaranteed job placement service and earn up to $17/hour