- Czech Republic
View Other Details
130-hour certification course (includes 8-10 hour practicum; Airport pickup; First meal; Visa, Work Permit, and Housing Guidance; All course books & materials; Networking events; Video resume; Help Line (24/7 for emergencies); Guided tour through Prague; Job placement support
Do you dream of living in Europe amongst the castles, rich culture, vibrant cities and nightlife, delicious food and drink? Do you see yourself walking the cobblestoned alleyways to work each morning?
Our TEFL training course in Prague, Czech Republic is quite possibly in the heart of Europe. With it's central location and easy transport, you can quickly travel to nearby countries. And did we mention it's one of the most affordable cities to live in?
Our 4-week intensive training course will teach you everything you need to know to teach English as a second language, and when you graduate you'll get a job and all the help you need settling in, including visa assistance, housing guidance and more.
This program is open to all Native-English speakers (and non-native with a C1 level) from around the world. Come join us in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Video and Photos
- Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in just four weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
- Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate.
- Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
- Be based in a the heart of Europe where the rest of the E.U. is at your doorstep.
- Start teaching immediately after graduation in a school in Prague.