View Other Details
Observed Teaching Practice
Observations of Experienced Teachers
Trinity College London Moderation fee
Internationally recognised TEFL Certificate
This 130-hour Online Blended TESOL is a flexible option accredited by Trinity College London. The online blended element allows you to study from anywhere in the world and complete the live teaching component face-to-face at our center in Rome.
If you prefer, you can opt for our 100% online option.
Obtain an accredited and internationally recognised Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL in just 6 or10 weeks!
For both native and non-native English speakers.
No previous teaching experience is required as we will provide you with all the required skills and knowledge to work successfully as a qualified English teacher.
- 130-hour course covers all 5 units of the Trinity Cert TESOL qualification
- Access to online learning platform, support and guidance from experienced tutors
- Teaching practice completed online or face-to-face in Rome during final week
- Lifetime careers support with job assistance and guidance
- Save over €300 compared to our onsite course fee of €1599