Online Level 5 TEFL Course

We only offer one course because we want all our students to have the best access to global TEFL opportunities. Our course leads to a Level 5 TEFL Certificate (168 hours), regulated by Ofqual (UK) and the DEAC (US) so it’s regulated by 2 government bodies!

The online-only version of the course is the most flexible way to get TEFL qualified. Most appeal to anyone would likes to study in your own time with help and support from our dedicated tutor team.

Once you have successfully completed the course you will be qualified to teach English abroad anywhere in the world. For maximum preparation there is an added bonus of a dedicated unit on teaching English to young learners. Another key reason why our TEFL Level 5 certificate is globally the most recognised and accessible TEFL of the market.

The online course consists of eleven mandatory units. With an average of 9 weeks online completion if participating full time.

• Tutor support from EFL professionals

• Content 9.6
  • Engagement 9.2
  • Platform 9.7
Noureddine

Good in terms of quality and price

Actually, I have not regretted the time and the money invested in this certificate. You feel that you are engaged and you are learning. The content is rich. For the assignments, you get all you need, the guidance, materials, and clear instructions. I have never encountred a problem during six months. Also, what is good is that you are studying according to your pace. My colleague finished it in 5 weeks because he was free to devote more time than I did. For these reasons and others, I highly recommend this programme.

Jessica

Highly recommend this level 5 TEFL!

I really enjoyed this online level 5 TEFL. I found the materials to be very interesting and engaging. The quizzes were appropriate and the projects were challenging, but interesting! There was a lot of reading, but the pages were spread out with pictures so it was easier to read and process. After hearing great reviews about this company, I can confidently say I am happy I took this course! I'm also excited about the fact that there is a job resource link that is sent to you after when you want to look for jobs. I highly recommend this course!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Finished my TEFL with confidence! I am really surprised at my ability to buckle down and get this course done. It was rewarding!
Jade

Really amazing course

This course was filled with so much information, everything you need to know English teaching! However the online version the process was quite slow - this could be something they can improve on; eg. Marking assignments and getting the certificate

But overall it was really amazing! I would recommend to my friends - especially those that want to travel around and earn money at the same time! I’m super happy to have this to add to my CV as well as build on my own personal abilities and skills that come with teaching English.

More engaging videos and visual learning aids and a faster rate of response
Jacqueline

TEFL Academy Online Course

I thoroughly enjoyed and am satisfied with the TEFL Academy online course! Not only is it detailed and well-organized, but the course offers a wide range of topics that are comprehensive and challenging. I also enjoyed the activities in each section. It allows you to apply what you've learnt and better understand the topic. The knowledge I have gained has allowed me to acquire new skills and information that I believe will better prepare me as a future ESL Teacher. It's definitely worth taking this course and I highly recommend it!

Lee-Anne

Level 5 TEFL Course Completed

I recently completed the level 5 TEFL Course through The TEFL Academy. The course provides you with all the necessary information needed to complete all the tasks, as well as plenty 'Further Reading' material ensuring that you better understand and allowing you to further your knowledge if you wish. The content is beneficial and well laid out for you and the units in this course are entertaining, often including short quizzes/activities which definitely assisted me in the learning process, "The best way to learn is to do" - Paul Halmos. I was satisfied with the course overall and look forward to utilising my certificate in teaching English online. I would recommend doing your course through The TEFL Academy as they offer you loads of support throughout your learning and also, they give you more than enough time to complete the course, it's a stress-free, fun and interactive course that can open many doors for you.

Complete the course in good time, don't procrastinate.
Karla

Online Level 5 TEFL Course

I found the course to be very complete with a platform that was very easy to navigate in. The topics were not overwhelming at all, so it invited you to finish every lesson in a short period of time.
The topics thtat you have to cover are very useful to improve your teaching skills and also are very helpful to become a more organized teacher. The course also contains valuable information to improve lesson planning and how you develop in the classroom.
I feel completely satisfied with the course and I highly recommend it.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would dedicate to the course a couple of hours more each day.
Grace

Highly Recommend

Very happy I completed this course with TEFL Academy. After looking extensively online through lots of different courses I found this one to suit my personal needs. During the course I found the content to be useful, clear and have really thorough coverage of the topics. There was support when I needed it during my assignments and the feedback was clear and helpful. I have created a folder of all of the useful links provided throughout which will be highly beneficial when teaching in future - this includes lesson plans, explanation videos, activities for the classroom and helpful tips.

With this qualification you can teach anywhere around the world. There is a helpful job support section once you complete the course which can help match you to your dream job
Georgiana

Great TEFL course

The structure of the course was easy to follow, the units were well connected and very informative. I have gained a lot of knowledge about teaching English in a fun and interactive manner. The tutor's reviews of the written assignments were clear and very well explained. The assignments made me apply the information from the previous lessons, in this way everything was fixed better. I find it incredibly useful to have been given access to multiple websites throughout the course. They will definitely be valuable later.

I would include a practice hour on teaching English online after the course. I would have been a good opportunity to put into practice the knowledge gained.