ITTT TEFL Course in Singapore

Due to its British colonial past, Singapore is a thriving market for teaching English as a foreign language and is one of the most cosmopolitan countries in the world. Our four-week TEFL course will equip you with the skills you’ll need to teach effective and interesting English lessons.

Our dedicated trainers are with you every step of the way as you complete your training; from instruction on the finer points of English grammar to help with your lesson planning. Our lifetime job placement assistance and internationally recognized teaching certificate will help you find work whether you decide to stay in Singapore or move on to somewhere new after graduation.

• Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certificate
  • Life-long Job Assistance For Teaching Positions around the World
  • Teaching Practice with local English Students under Supervision of Professional Teacher Trainers
  • University-based Curriculum

• Instruction 10
  • Difficulty 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Humairah

A Great Startup for Beginner Tesol Teachers

This course was a great startup to building my career as a TESOL teacher! I’ve managed to work in a China for 2 years now with the help and guidance from my 120hrs course by ITTT. The lecture notes were useful and they helped a lot in getting a good understanding of crafting lesson plans. I didn’t opt for the tutor option, although I should have because it would have benefit me more I believe. Highly recommended for all!

About ITTT TEFL

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL...