• Spain

TEFL
Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Host Family

Pricing

The TEFL program is provided by the program and there are no fees attached.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities
What's Included (Extra)

Ongoing in-country support

May 25, 2022
Feb 09, 2022
15 travelers are looking at this program

Teach English in Spanish Schools with no fees. Enroll in our program, take an online course, receive initial training, get paid, don’t pay any fees, and put into practice your knowledge and skills acquired during one academic year in a Spanish school. The placement runs from September 2022 to May/ June 2023.

You will also benefit from our ongoing in-country support, you will receive a placement in one of our schools located all over Spain. This Spanish immersion program will allow you to become fluent in Spanish, which is spoken in 22 countries around the world. You will find yourself accepted into a welcoming culture, and you will enjoy an easy-going lifestyle, with plenty of opportunities to travel and explore what this rich country has to offer.

What we are searching for:
-A bachelor or high school recent graduate (degree obtained within the last four years - 2018 onwards)

Program Highlights

• Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family.
  • Monthly grant (€930-€1,162 per month, depending on the teaching hours): Enough to live make a living in Spain as a young professional.
  • Spanish public healthcare coverage.
  • No fees attached.

• Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 5
  • Job Assistance 7
Katelyn

Meddeas Language Assistant Program

I am currently in my second year with Meddeas. From the beginning of the application period, to moving to Spain, to questions throughout the two academic courses, the Meddeas team has been more than helpful. They assisted with any need or doubt that I had while aiding me through the paperwork. Meddeas has been a great opportunity for me to put my love of teaching to use in a culturally different environment. I have loved my time with Meddeas while teaching and learning from my Spanish students. The Spanish culture has also brought me great joy. I have loved learning from my UIC course, my tutor, and other Meddeas assistants the benefits and joys that they have experienced in their city. The Meddeas Experience allows you the opportunity to learn and grow in an unknown environment while gaining the knowledge to continue to self-develop and grow into a different version of you. Meddeas gave me a great opportunity to teach and I am thankful for it.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The Canarias are full of delicacies, eat it all! When I first arrived to the islands, I saw a lot of food that had weird names, weird combinations, or looked weird in general. Just eat it all! Try everything new that you can and you probably won't regret it. Some of my current favorite foods are Canarian foods :)