WECI TEFL 4-Week, 120-Hour TEFL courses in Hua Hin, Thailand

WECI TEFL 4-Week, 120-Hour TEFL courses in Hua Hin, Thailand

WECI TEFL provides a 4-week 120-hour intensive TEFL course every month in the beautiful beach town of Hua Hin, Thailand. The course includes at least 6 hours of teaching practicum at a local school. This ensures that WECI are able to issue a fully licensed TEFL certificate and qualification after the course that is valid worldwide.

Accommodation is providing during the course in brand new, safe and comfortable double studio apartment with aircon, hot water, TV, fridge and swimming pool. Transfer by car from Bangkok to Hua Hin is also included in the price.

WECI also provides job placement assistance to all our students who complete the course. All of our previous students have found teaching positions throughout Thailand and other countries after they received their TEFL certificate.

• 120-hours of instruction with at least 6-hours of teaching practicum at a local Thai school and univeristy
  • TEFL certification that is valid all over the world and fully licensed and accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education
  • Accommodation in a double studio apartment with all mod cons and swimming pool
  • Transfer by private car from Bangkok to Hua Hin
  • Job placement after successfully completing the course
Asia » Thailand » Hua Hin
Transportation
Wifi
Application Fee
Deposit
Discounts are available for those who do not require accommodation and/or transfer from Bangkok upon arrival in Thailand.
Hua Hin

• Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Mukesh

Job ready

Completing the TEFL certification from WECI institute hua hin, made me job ready;Its practical aspect of teaching gave us profound and brief knowledge on Thailand's education system and how a teacher teaches in school and what his behavior should be.
Soon, after the completion of course WECI assisted me with the job and now i am doing good as a teacher here in Thailand.
Hence , i would recommend this institute to anyone who wants to pursue their career or want to try their hands on teaching while living / traveling abroad.

Ryan
Thailand
Lancaster University

A fun & quality TEFL course Hua Hin

I completed this course back in 2015 and since then I have watched this school go from strength to strength - my course offered fantastic support and a job placement in Ratchaburi - I have subsequently met a number of people that also took the course and loved it.

I really recommend doing the course in Hua Hin because you get a nice mix of Thai and Farang lifestyle during the learning - its a nice intermediate before your placement. I would also suggest this school above all others as you get a significant amount of personal one-to-one time with the people that run the course which is better than the very large class sizes in other schools.

Sometimes placement are found last minute because of the term times which is understandable - maybe this could be improved.

Ben

WECI TEFL Hua Hin

Hello,
My name is Ben.
The decision to enroll in WECI was one of the best i have ever made. I was really thoroughly satisfied and impressed with the quality of this course. The 6 teaching practices were great and very useful. would recommend anyone to study here. The passion of the staff was amazing and they were very helpful and understanding. My experience at WECI was better than i could have imagined.

Ranjan
Thailand

The best ever learning experience.

I had best ever learning experience in WECI, not just theoretically, but also with ample amount of teaching practices at the University and Schools for a month and also very qualified teachers to help us teach in Thailand with lots of experience.
Teaching English in Thailand as a second language to teenagers can be a quite challenging task with classroom management as one of the main points to focus on. However, all was dealt with proper training assisted by WECI, HuaHin.
The Managing Director is a very kind and helpful lady, along with the rest of the Teachers,staff and management and are always ready to help and i'd highly suggest WECI

Kaylin

Kaylin Jones

Hi,
My name is Kaylin Jones. I am 27 years old and from South Africa.

I have been very fortunate to have visited Thailand on holiday at least four times, whereby I fell in love with the Thai people and culture and last year I decided to remain to teach. I worked with various NGO’s as a volunteer in the camps but felt I would like to formalize my skills and teach in a mainstream school.

I applied for and completed the Tefl course in April/May 2017.  This program was a revelation for me. It is professional and practical in that I was given an opportunity to practice teaching in real time with real students and was critiqued positively, so that I could apply improvements where necessary.

Learning was a fun experience and I met many new friends of similar attitudes.

Thanks to Tefl, I now feel that I am a more than competent teacher, confident in my abilities to enrich the lives of my students and fulfilling my aspiration of giving back to the community I have adopted.

I would recommend this course to anyone who seriously wants to progress and teach in Thailand.

Sincerely,
Kaylin Jones

Michael
Lopburi

WECI is the best

I took the Tefl course in March 2017. We were a small group of 7 students. The instructor and the owner are very nice and professional. I've learned a lot about teaching methods and classroom management. I get much more self confident because of this course. Doing 6 teaching practice lesson in 4 weeks was a lot of work but also important experience. I really recommend the Tefl course of the WECI in Hua hin.

Guus

WECI TEFL Hua Hin

I started the course in March 2017 and enjoyed it from the first til the last day. The course requires your full attention as it is not very easy. Hua Hin is a lovely city and offers more than you need. The owner and the TEFL instructor are very helpful and professional. The accommodation was very clean and had all necessary facilities. I contacted several other TEFL schools and WECI had a very quick response time and was eager to answer all my questions.
If your thinking about doing a in-class TEFL course, I highly suggest WECI .

Welcome to WECI TEFL Course Thailand. WECI Language Institute provides a 4 week intensive TEFL course that is held every month in Hua Hin, Thailand. Hua Hin is a beautiful coastal town that is located approximately 2 and a half hours south of Bangkok. WECI’s