This program is perfect for people looking to gain and internationally accredited TESOL qualification in either Hua Hin, by the coast, or mountainous Chiang Mai. We also provide a job placement for degree holders, looking to teach and earn in Thailand.
On arrival, you will take part in a fun, week-long cultural orientation - including activities such as a Muay Thai boxing and cooking sessions. You will also learn about Thai culture, the language and customs.
The 120 hour TESOL course is accredited by OTTSA and offers 2 full days of teaching practice and is run by experienced, English speaking course leaders.
The team will place you in a reputable school in Thailand with a guaranteed monthly salary of 30,000 Thai Baht. On top of this, you will gain free lifetime placements in school with full support, meaning you can go on to teach elsewhere at the end of your contract.
Already got a TESOL/TEFL? No problem! Join the orientation week and then head straight to your teaching job.
- Explore either Hua Hin ot Chiang Mai on the cultural orientation week
- Meet amazing friends and join a network of teachers across Thailand
- Gain an accredited, internationally recognized TESOL certificate
- Work in a reputable school in Thailand
- Continue to teach after with free access to life-time job placements