Developed by a leader in quality international education programs, World
Learning’s SIT Graduate Institute (SIT), this intensive, internationally
recognized course gives you the perfect balance between the theory
of TESOL and the practical skills and confidence you’ll need to be an
effective ESL teacher, here in the U.S. or abroad. This course offers 160
hours of face-to-face instruction including workshop sessions on practical
teaching methodology, guided lesson planning, 6 hours of assessed
practice teaching with real ESL students, and guided feedback on lessons
taught. We offer this course as an intensive 4-week full-time course or
an extensive 15-week part-time course. You will learn practical, proven
methods in language teaching with comprehensive training in teaching,
speaking, listening, reading, writing and vocabulary.
- An internationally recognized certificate from a leader in the field of language education.
- Teaching practice with real ESL students.
- Small class sizes (6-1 student to trainer ratio).
- Free ongoing post-course professional development.
- Job placement assistance is provided to SIT TESOL Certificate graduates legally able to work in the U.S.