12 Day Cambodia Explorer

An ideal introduction to Cambodia, full of fun, adventure and sight-seeing! It starts in Siem Reap, home of the incredible Ankor Wat Temple and covers the best bits of Cambodia. Our first stops in Cambodia, after experiencing the culture of Sieam Reap is Kampot before heading down to the beachside town of Sihanoukville and the small tropical island of Koh Rong Samloem before finishing in Phnom Penh.

• Sunrise at Angkor Wat
  • Pub Street in Siem Reap
  • Kampot river cruise
  • Koh Rong Samloem
  • S21 & Khmer Killing Fields in Phnom Penh

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Zach

Unforgettable trip and Incredible tour guide

I arrived in Cambodia knowing little about the country or its history and left wanting to come back as soon as I can! The TruTravels trip was organised brilliantly, giving a mixture of social and cultural activities which allowed us to connect with the countries' history whilst also making so many incredible memories.

I would like to give special thanks to our tour guide Seyha who was brilliant at organising the group, bringing constant fun and enthusiasm and always making sure everyone had the trip of a lifetime! He really did go above and beyond, ensuring everyone got involved in the activities helping us all to bond as a group and ensure that we got the most out of our adventure,

I can't wait to do more travelling with TruTravels in the future and have already recommended you to many of my friends and family!

Thanks again to the whole team!
Happy travels,

Zach.

It would be great to offer a longer Cambodia trip as there is so much more in the country to explore!
Lila

11n Cambodian Explorer

I did this trip with my best friday in August. The best part of this trip visiting the islands Koh Rong beautiful remote heaven with huge party nights. Although every day of this trip felt like a party with out guid Seyha Chuon. He is hilarious, entertaining, reasuring and inspiring, cheeky. He taught us a lot more than just cambodian history and life. He was a thrill to be around 24/7. He is a giggle to fo to bars with and his dancing out outragiously good, but his singing needs improving but that doesn’t stop him! The only time I stopped laughing and had to think for myself was when he left to visit a doctor, we genuinly missed him!!!
This trip is great value, really varied activities/days and organised perfectly, definatly worth it especially if you are lucky enough to have Seyha as your guid. My friend and I still talk about him often and keep in touch.

Michael

Best Trip Ever

Our first stop was Sieam Reap. On our first night we met in the evening and went out for dinner. After that we did a bar tour and drunk a lot. So we had a lot of fun together. After our first night we had a Cambodian cooking course. The only problem was we had big fucking hangover, so we couldn't really enjoy it. Each of us in the group was over 25. I think that was the problem. Our second destination was Pnohm Penh I think. On our first night we had a pub crawl and went to the club. We stayed at the Mad Monkey Hostel. It was pretty nice there. Mostly we were two people in one dorm. After Pnohm Penh we visited Kampot. We went to the Waterpark Arcadia and a great time. It rained on this day but it couldn't stop us to have some fun. On the next day we went to a boat trip and were swimming in the river. It was a really great time there in Cambodia.

More days in each station, so you can see more of this beautiful culture
Jemima

To the best tour guide!

I have just got home after an amazing 12 day tour of Cambodia. The trip would not have been the same without our amazing tour guide Seyha who included everyone in the group and did not fail to make everyone laugh throughout the duration of the holiday. Every day was filled with a different activity and the nights were so fun! The tour is great value for money and I could not fault it! It was such a good was of seeing the whole country and making you do things that you may not have know about without the help of a tour guide! I would 100% recommend doing the Cambodia Explorer and you will be extra lucky if you have Sayha or his brother who we had the pleasure of meeting as well!
Thank you for such an amazing holiday and I hope to come back to Cambodia one day!

Selina

12 days Cambodia

I have never done a guided group tour before. So I was not quite sure what to expect from my time in Cambodia. However, after finishing the tour I can only say that I really enjoyed my time here a lot. I had some much fun with the other group members and our tour guide was excellt. With him it never got boring, he was always in a good mood and helped as whenever he could. He always tried to provide us with as many information as possible to make it very easy for us to understand the differences in culture and peoples behaviour.
The tour itself was well organised. It was a good balance between culture, party and relaxing time at the beach.
We did see a lot of amazing places of this beautiful country and because our tour guide was a local as well it was very easy to get in touch with other locals and see how life here in Cambodia really is.
I am happy that i did decide to take part at the guided tour and can highly recommend you to try it as well.

Teresa

JustGo!!!

Just spent the last few month travelling through South East Asia, which was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I highly recommend packing your back and heading over. I was a bit nervous to travel by myself so went on a few trips with TruTravels. I found out when on the trip that I wasn't the only solo traveller, in fact most of us were. And after the trip a couple of the girls and I agreed to meet next year and go on a couple more TruTravels trip. So although we have to leave at the end of the trip we will be back soon ;)

While on the trip I loved that TruTravels thought of everything and the whole trip was seamlessly organised. I had so many amazing experience while on the trip but my favourite was the sunset BBQ overlooking the rice terraces. What more could you want then amazing company, scrumptious food and a breath taking view?!

Ummmm, do we really need to leave . . . cant't we stay?
Steff

One of the best experiences ever!

Cambodia is actually the second time I have traveled with TruTravels! From start to finish they make sure everything is organised and everyone knows what is going on. My Group Leaders Barbie and Freddie were more like best mates and were so much fun.
The activities were a great mix of culture and partying as the accommodation we stay in is super sociable and you get to meet a lot of like minded travelers.
I was a solo female traveler, so doing a tour was perfect for me as you have a group of instant friends!
I have traveled alone around South East Asia and doing this tour is definitely one of the highlights of my whole traveling experiences and I can't recommend TruTravels enough to other people looking to explore Asia and have epic memories!

Not everything can run perfectly and smoothly over in South East Asia and you need adapt to the change in culture. There were a few issues with our transport but that was out of TruTravels control and it was handled very well and changes were made for the future. Sometimes things don't run on time and can be delayed but the Group Leaders kept everyone informed and positive attitudes at all times.

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life!

We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them.

You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...