Croatia Weekend Trip

Krka Waterfalls
Krka Waterfalls
Diocletian Palace
Diocletian Palace

Spend a weekend around ancient walled towns, pristine sapphire waters and unusual coastlines - a Mediterranean fantasy realm - Croatia.

Let your adventure begin in Europe's best kept secret - Split, which will mesmerize you with its finger-licking seafood, its Old City with authentic architecture, and the extraordinary Adriatic coastline.

Feeling adventurous? Then you can enjoy some water activities on the emerald-green Cetina River or you can jump on a party cruise and discover hidden coves.

Before heading back home, experience the wonder of the Krka National Park and its amazing waterfalls.

A weekend that will leave you with memories for a lifetime.

• Cetina River Water Activities

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Kat

Best Weekend Yet!!

My group of friends and I used Smart Trip for a weekend excursion to Split, Croatia. It was nothing short of amazing! I 10/10 recommend the Croatia trip and using Smart Trip in general to any students studying abroad in Italy!! We chose to go white water rafting as well and that was amazing. The Smart Trip staff was super funny, knowledgable, and always seemed like they had everything under control which was comforting. I made some of the best memories that weekend and wish I could go back and experience it! It was also cool because you get to meet students from other schools, so at night during the bar crawl we bonded with and became friends with students from Michigan. They provide optional activities for you, but you also get a lot of free time so you don't feel like you're stuck to set schedule.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Cliff jumping when we went white water rafting!! Overcame it by doing it :)
Maggie

Best way to travel while studying abroad!

Are you looking to travel around Europe while studying abroad? Smart Trip is the perfect tour company for you! With trips to world-famous destinations such as the Amalfi Coast and even Munich, Germany during Oktoberfest, you can make the most of your study abroad experience by exploring more than just your host country. They are extremely budget-friendly and plan most of the trip logistics to save you time and money! No only to they offer amazing trips to other countries but they even have fantastic day tours in cities like Florence and Rome, so you get to know your host city as best as you can! Plus they have "meet you there" tours, so if you aren't staying in one of the cities their tours leave from you don't have to miss out. You can meet them there and still have amazing tour experience. I highly recommend booking a trip with them as soon as possible!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Everything was amazing from the price to the staff
Carli

Can’t wait to go back

Croatia with Smart Trip was an absolute blast. Our tour leaders were so fun and organized, they showed us all of the best things to do around Split. The leaders handled everything very well & were professional all while having fun! Activities on the trip included a booze cruise on the Adriatic sea (which was my favorite day), canyoning, & seeing the waterfalls at Krka national park. The boat day was awesome.

Everyone on the tour had a great time, we got to jump off the boat a bunch of times there was also a slide into the water on our boat which was so fun. Krka national park was also really cool. I Don’t know if I could have done all of the cool things I did in Croatia without Smart Trip! I can’t wait to book with Smart Trip again & see more amazing places!

About Smart Trip Europe

Smart Trip is a young and experienced Company in Florence, who wants to offer its skills and services to foreign students: tours, excursions and other activities. We’ve got the know-how and a young, lively team of tour leaders. We aim to offer...