10 Day Philippines East

Discover the Philippines on our jaw dropping 10 day island hopping adventure. We start in Cebu only a short flight away from Manila, where we pick you up from the airport on arrival and introduce you to your new travel buddies. We check out 4 incredible destinations and will get to experience snorkeling in crystal clear waters, visit stunning waterfalls and witness unbelievable sunsets.

• Snorkelling with turtles

• Organization 9.9
  • Instruction 0
Raytch

#girlsontour

I've had the most amazing time - I'm not even sure I know where to start!

The trip overall was absolutely fantastic. We packed so much in to 10 days and I didn't sleep much but it was so worth it!

The included activities were so well organised and picked out - my absolute favourite was the canyoneering in Moalboal. Such an amazing adrenaline filled day! The island hopping in Siargao is a very close second - chilling out on the most beautiful beaches was the perfect end to the trip.

The accommodation is great too. All twin share hotels and some of them are beach locations. Absolutely perfect for chilling out in the evening before dinner. The food and drinks at the hotels are also super cheap so it's really easy to do this trip on a budget if you need to!

Finally, our guide Dean was amazing. He was our official super patient photographer (with 7 girls to please) and couldn't do enough for us. He was always up for a night out (definitely make the most of the nightlife in Siargao - you won't regret it!) and bright and bubbly the next morning even if we weren't!
He also encouraged us all eating together in the evening - he's got some amazing restaurant recommendations. He definitely made the trip perfect for everyone, regardless of what they wanted to get out of it!

Thanks so much to Dean and the Tru Travels team. I had a fantastic trip and can't wait to do another one!

The 12 hour travel day was a bit of a mission - I'm not a morning person so the 5am wake up call was a shock. But everything went smoothly!
If anything I'd have loved to get to Siargao earlier and spend more time there!
Jennifer

Amazing tour with fabulous guides

This tour is an amazing way to experience the best of the East Philippines. I had so much fun and all the included activities were awesome. My tour guide, Amer, is truly the best tour guide Iv ever had! He is so fun and enthusiastic whilst being organised and professional. Amer is not only a great tour guide but also a great friend. Amer is an incredibly caring and generous person.
The tour is excellent value for money. The included activities have something for everyone - if you’re a thrill seeker like me, the canoyering day is adrenaline pumping! The island boat trips discover beautiful dreamy islands with crystal blue waters and white sands. The sardine run was spectacular, I never thought we would be able to get so close.
I had my birthday whilst on this trip and honestly couldn’t of asked for a better way to spend it. It’s too hard to pick a highlight for this trip as ALL of it was so AMAZING. I’d highly recommend this trip to any backpackers travelling SE Asia - not to be missed!

Billie

Philippines East

This was such fun tour and great way to see the Philippines if, like me, ferry transfers for island hopping etc scare you and you need someone else to do it for you. It is a well organised trip and a great tour leader who was fun and informative. It is also great value for money as, unlike our tour companies, all activities are included in the price. The included activities are brilliant, and as someone who is scared of open water, the help given to allow me to still participate from the local guides was amazing. The crystal clear water of the Philippines is to die for, and the boat trips provided allowed your to swim and snorkel in them. I am already looking to do the Philippines West tour in 5 months time and have recommended this tour company to friends who have travelled with other tour companies as an alternative.

Girls are expected to share beds even if you never previously knew your room mate. Also, there is one day you spend 13 hours travelling, starting at 5am, I think this could be shortened to 2 plane rides which will be much quicker.
William

Amazing tour of a lifetime!!

I visited the Philippines in May 2018. It was one of the greatest decisions I have made. This 10 day tour is the perfect way to get away from the hustle & bustle of everyday life and explore one of the most beautiful parts of SE Asia. The tour guides were truly top class and really made everything that extra bit more enjoyable. Our tour guides Dan & Brayden were more like close friends to us on the tour rather than leading the tour. As tour guides they really could not do enough for us! I cannot recommend this tour enough for people who are ready to have the most incredible experience and make lifelong memories!! This tour was personally one of the greatest life experiences I have had and I can’t encourage people enough to ‘just go’ and make your own!

The only way this program can be improved is to have the your longer! 😛
Brayden

The Best 10 Days of My Life

Wow!

After spending almost a year backpacking throughout South East Asia I can honestly say this place stole my heart. From stunning backdrops of mountains and beaches to crystal clear waters filled with coral and sea life the Philippines truly has it all. The locals are some of the friendliest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, eager to show off their beautiful home to anyone.

TruTravels does such an incredible job with this tour! I can't stress that enough. Each destination we visited like the magic island of Siquijor, the fishing village of Moalboal, or the surf town of Siargao were so unique and the excursions were unreal. I swam with sea turtles for the first time in my life, visited a tribal healer in the jungle, got an hour surf lesson which left me feeling like a pro, canyoned and cliff jumped into the bluest water on the planet and so much more. My guides Dan and Riza really knew how to accommodate everyone in the group. Their laid back and humorous attitudes made us feel like we were all just a bunch of old friends backpacking together instead of an organized trip. I think that this tour is the best way for someone to get a taste of everything the Philippines has to offer while meeting incredible people along the way who will surely become your lifelong friends.

There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet. Thank you TruTravels for the journey of a lifetime!

Gráinne

The best way to see the Philippines!

This is the second TruTravels tour I’ve done (first one being 18day Thailand Island Hopper) and both have been amazing.

TruTravels have everything planned perfectly, the tours are so well organised it puts you very much at ease especially when travelling alone.

Everything from the accommodation, travel, activities & even restaurant & bar suggestions could not have been better.

Everywhere we stayed was beautiful, clean & in great locations. Our transport vans were always clean & comfortable & I think I put on a stone because of how good the food was!

With all the activities being included in the price of the tour it helps with your savings a lot. The shrine to Mary & visiting the faith healers are things that you may not do if you were touring the Philippines alone, but they were definitely two of the best days I had there! Also with activities like Canyoneering, if you are a chicken like me & feel the fear too quickly, you can still go and participate as much as you feel comfortable with instead of sitting out & missing all the fun.

I couldn’t say enough about the tour guides Dan & Brayden. Both such lovely boys who ran the whole show brilliantly, making sure everyone was on the same page & okay, while still being up for the craic & having a laugh every day.
On the tour we also met Riza & River who were also so much fun, so I would say if you end up on one of their tours you’re in for a treat too!

The only thing I would have suggested for this trip to be improved would be to make it longer & visit more places but TruTravels have already done this.
Ellie

Best Tour ever

I cant wait to do another tour with Tru Travels, it is without a doubt the best experience of my entire life! Ive taken so much away from the experience, including multiple best friends: who I know I'll never lose contact with! An amazing tour to get me started on my solo travels! Made friends for life, made amazing memories and the tour guides made the trip. Unforgettable experience with the best people. Going to miss everyone loads!! Thanks Patrick, Brayden, Dan and River xx

Jonney

Philippines 10 day tour

I have been on many tours from Contiki Tours in the US and Thailand to Oz Experience in Australia. This little beauty get top marks. The tour guides are fun, the trips are off the beaten track and the value for money is second to none.
Very enjoyable trip overall! Accommodation was always clean and handy to ports/ nightlife and good food. Transport always comfortable and roomy. All activities included in cost of booking was also good as other companies ask for further money to do the day trips. Canyoneering was a particularly enjoyable day! As for the tour guides, Dan and Brayden. Fantastic. Relaxed attitudes and approachable personalities. They organized everything and joined in on the fun! Highly recommend this tour. Cheers for a great wee trip <3 R+J xoxo. Dan and Brayden best friends for lyf

By work giving me more time off to go and join in on the fun !

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life!

We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them.

You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...