19 Day Philippines Island Hopper

The ultimate combination of all the best hotspots. This truly is the best way to see it all on a budget and all in 19 days! Combining both the East and the West tours, you will be sure to have an action packed adventure. Snorkel in crystal clear waters with millions of sardines, cliff jump, visit faith healers, enjoy dozens of silky sunsets, check out beautiful waterfalls, zipline, party, stay in beach huts, you name it! This trip is the perfect way to indulge yourself into island life.

• Kawasan Falls

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.6
Emily

Wonderful experience!

I would definitely recommend the 19 day philippines tour! We went ziplining, canyoneering, island hopping, had a 3 day island castaway experience, surfing, snorkelling, swam with turtles and millions of sardines and made wonderful new friends! Both our guides Amer and Benji are legends, they helped us with everything.

I am very glad that I did the entire 19 day trip as the east and west sides are different! We had a little group of 10 for the west and 9 for the east, aged from 20 - 27.

This was a great way to see the philippines, everything was organised and I saw much more than I would have as a solo traveller! 10/10 experience

What was the most nerve-racking moment?
Jumping off a 13m high waterfall at the end of our canyoneering day!
Jasmine

Philippines east and west tour (19 days)

My TruTravels tour has been amazing! I feel like I have seen so much of the Philippines and couldn't have asked for two better tour guides! Both guides (Amer and Benji) couldn't have been any more helpful and organised if they tried! Even in spare time and when the tour ended they both bent over backwards to help us all individually. I have made some great memories with people and completed a few things on my bucket list! If your looking for clear blue seas like you've never seen before, green like youve never seen before and sandy beaches you see on post cards, this is the tour for you! I highly recommend TruTravels as every single worry is taken away from you so you can have the best experience and enjoy your time away and take in the culture! I've done 2 tours with TruTravels and I will be doing more for sure!

What was your funniest moment?
Benji (our tour guide) running back and forward in the sea on cast away island, while we was on the beach making the glow worms in the water come up. Benji's excitement was so funny and we was all in fits of laughter!
Tara

"Best time of my life"

Had the best time in the Philippines and I couldn't thank Trutravels enough, everything was amazing and i couldn't fault it at all. I would highly recommend this tour and any trutravels tours as I have been on one before in Thailand. It's great value for money and so much is included compared to other tour opperators that I looked into and also know from experience. The tour guides are so helpful, even for after your tour and they bend over backwards to make sure your comfortable. Dont think trutravels is just a party atmosphere because it really isn't, even if you dont drink much or at all you will still have just as much fun as those that do. It's important people know this as I think trutravels can be looked upon as a party vibe. I will defintely be doing more trutravel tours.

What was the most nerve-racking moment?
Jumping 11 meters from Kawasan waterfall. But AWESOME!
Harriet

19 Day Philippines Island Hopper

This 19 day island hopper for the Philippine is truly an amazing way to view the Philippines! I’ve seen so much of phillippines and so many different islands it’s incredible! Being able to get a chance to do a castaway on an island was one of the most incredible experiences I did whilst out in the Philippines. Being able to do so many different island hoppers was incrediable and swimming with turtles literally made my holiday perfect! Having tour guides that your able to spend as much time with as a group makes the tour so much better. This is also one of the best ways to be able to learn about different parts of the history of the Philippines as well as when your seeing it. I would totally recommend this tour to anyone that is wanting to travel around the Philippines!

I believe the only thing that I would change about this would include more free brekafast on the east side of the tour and possible a little bit more transfers from accommodation to restraints. Other than that it was totally amazing!
Harriet

About TruTravels

TruTravels exists for one reason and one reason only...to give you the time of your life! We do what we do because we love to travel, we love to meet new people and share our experiences with them. You will have a ridiculous amount of fun when you...