This amazing 8-day hiking tour shows you the best of Slovenian Alps and lets you experience the whole diversity Slovenia has to offer. It is the ultimate tour for all nature lovers who would like a mix of serious hiking and fun on crystal clear rivers and lakes and savour authentic Slovenian cuisine.
After meeting in our vibrant capital city of Ljubljana we will head off to the mountains to do an amazing 3-day hut-to-hut hike. The hike is technically easy, however you have to be reasonably fit to hike 6-7 hours per day. After the hike we will explore & have a swim in the stunning lakes of Bohinj & Bled, before continuing to the valley of the emerald Soca river. Here we will climb another fantastic peak, enjoy the rugged landscape of the Julian Alps & discover the hidden secrets of the Soca valley. Continuing towards south we will visit the historic town of Kobarid and finish our tour between the rolling wine hills of Goriska Brda with some first class local food & wine.
- Visit the lively capital city of Ljubljana
- Explore the amazing high alpine landscape of Triglav National Park and ascend some of the higest Slovenian peaks
- Enjoy the fantastic lakes Bohinj & Bled
- Discover the jaw-dropping pools and waterfalls of the Soca valley
- Experience the authentic and diverse Slovenian cuisine