This hiking tour is ideal for everyone who loves nature and easy & pleasant walks. We will enjoy the beautiful Slovenian landscape, tackling trails of low technical difficulty and avoid steep ascents or rugged descents. Join this tour to visit some stunning viewpoints of the Julian Alps, walk by the beautiful lakes and along turquoise rivers, marvel the high limestone peaks, get to know the mysterious underworld of Karst and have a relaxed sunset walk on Adriatic coast.
We will stay a couple of nights in our vibrant capital Ljubljana, enchanting alpine town of Bled, Slovenia’s outdoor adventure centre, Bovec and a night in our costal jewel, Piran. Throughout the tour we will discover Slovenia’s natural treasures, get to know the local culture & people, learn about their way of life and taste delicious Slovenian food in authentic surroundings. There will also be enough time for some easy afternoon walks on your own or relaxed private dinners.
Join this amazing tour, you'll love it!
- Visit the lively capital city of Ljubljana
- Walk the beautiful trails near lakes Bohinj & Bled and enjoy the fantastic views on the highest limestone peaks of the Julian Alps
- Explore Velika Planina, one of Europe's biggest mountain pastures
- Walk along the emerald Soca river and freshen up in its pools and waterfalls
- Be amazed by the underground canyon of Skocjan caves and enjoy the sunset on Adriatic coast