Sri Lanka Experience Tour

person taking photo of group on boat
person taking photo of group on boat
Safari with elephants
Safari with elephants

Sri Lanka Experience is the absolute best of Sri Lanka in 12 days. You’ll discover fascinating local culture, ancient cave temples, stunning sunsets, the famous Sigiriya rock fortress, spice gardens, tea plantations, epic waterfalls, travel the world’s most scenic train journey, spot wild elephants, crocodiles and amazing birdlife on Safari, relax on gorgeous white sandy beaches, learn to surf, teach Buddhist monks English, experience local life, party on the beach and more!

• Discover Ancient Temples.
  • Tea Plantations and Beautiful Waterfalls.
  • Spot herds of Wild Elephants on Safari.
  • Relax on stunning beaches and learn to surf.
  • Teach Buddhist Monks English.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Wiktoria

Unforgettable adventure

This is the second organised tour I have completed in the last few years. We have opted for Intro Travel tour based mainly on a great balance between getting to know the culture and still having time for fun and relaxation. Not only was I not disappointed, I can honestly say it was my favourite holiday so far... There was me thinking Machu Picchu was unbeatable :) Our guide - Stuart met us at the airport and from the very first moment was easy to talk to and approachable. Despite working to a scheduled program, I still felt that I was able to have an input, as he always asked what we wanted to do. Sri Lanka itself... well go explore and see for yourself. It's a beautiful destination where people wear their hearts on their sleeves and the biggest smiles I have seen so far ♡

Adding a cooking class... the food was out of this world and the mini taster presentation on how to make coconut sambol just left me literally hungry for more
Lucie

Amazing experience

From begging was everything amazing. First week I had problems with stiff neck, was very uncomfortable but Everyone tried to help, still didn’t want to missed anything from trip, cause everything what was in our itinerary I wanted to visit or see. Food was so tasty and that tuna for last night OH GOSH, never eat something better. Accommodation was just stunning. Trip were well planned. But I think you should do more days not only 12 days. BIG thank you to Stuart, he knows what he is doing and he was funny.

The trip starts in Negombo and goes around the country. It is a 12 day trip and includes lots of activities including safari, surfing, yoga, hiking, temples and some local village experiences. The group size varies but the average is around 12 people.

What was your funniest moment?
Not funniest, but we had a lot of laugh when we played German techno.
Lisa

StuLanka 2019

Sri Lanka has now become my favourite place to travel and I can’t wait to come back.
The trip was so well organised and made everything so easy and enjoyable for us. It covered everything that I wanted to see and had planned on visiting before deciding to go with Intro Travel.
Stu was everything you could have asked for in a group leader making everything so easy and fun! It was a bonus to have Dave and Prasad along for the ride too.
There were so many memorable moments of the trip and so many memories that I will take home with me.
From trying traditional Sri Lankan cooking to catching the famous train from Kandy to Ella there was never a dull moment.
One of my favourite days ever was waking up to do a safari in the morning and then going to surf at one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to.
I can’t wait to come back.

Embrace the culture and traditions and let your leader make everything super easy and enjoyable for you
Lisa

Best Sri Lanka tour

Intro travels Sri Lanka experience tour has been an absolute blast, this has been my first group tour whilst traveling and I have truly been blown away at easy and the fun the trip has been. The accommodation was a really highlight with some amazing and unique hotels. Stu was a great leader making the trip effortless, banding everyone together immediately. It was great not to have to think about times, check ins, traveling or where to eat . The tour has a great mix of of activities from seeing some unique sights across the country to relaxing at beautiful beaches in the south. The elephant sunrise safari was a truly magical experience. The tour had a great mix of like minded people from around the world, I can not recommend this tour enough!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
Sunrise elephant safari and seeing them in their natural habitat
Nicola

Sri Lanka trip

Fab trip, this is my 4th trip with Intro and probably my favourite.
Amazing experiences and an amazing guide.
Would definitely recommend to everyone for solo travellers and groups. The guide is fab at making everyone feel part of the group. Loved the food recommendations, the different options in restaurants and included breakfasts made life much easier. The local guides also added to the tour, making it much easier to learn about Sri Lanka and its unique culture. The morning spent with the monks in the monastery was amazing and something I would never be able to experience out with the tour. Cannnot wait to hear about future intro trips as I find intro Travel my favourite travel company. Lyndsay has been an awesome guide, patience of a saint.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The elephants and amazing nature of such a beautiful country
Alex

Amazing tour in an awesome country!

This tour was so eye opening and beautiful! The Sri Lankan people are really kind and I loved having the same friendly driver who was great especially when we wanted to make our beer stops. Some of the accommodation is unreal, the glamping must have been one of the best places to stay, the surfing and safari was incredible but we didn’t even need the safari to see the countries wildlife up close when wild elephants were walking along he street! Highly recommended this tour if you want to delve into the culture of a beautiful country!

Colin

Sri Lanka was everything and more than I could have ever imagined!!

Sri Lanka was everything and more than I could have ever imagined. The local people are amazingly friendly, playing cricket as the sun went down on the beach with over 20 locals and audience is something I’ll never forget! Then you have the incredible safari where you see so much wildlife, then there’s the surfing with the coolest of instructors! As well as so much more! The accommodation is out of this world, beautiful spots with stunning views as well as being treated by a king from all the staff. I can’t leave without mentioning our driver Anthony, he is an absolute hero! Possibly Intro Travels best tour to date, can’t wait to see what other countries they might release!

Mark

Sri Lanka Experience! WOW!

Sri Lanka Experience! WOW! This is my 4th country and tour with Intro Travel and they killed it again! The itinerary is full of amazing, unique experiences you really get a great feel for Sri Lanka, the people, the food, the culture. We learnt so much! The activities are incredible! We surfed, saw elephants, buffalo, crocs, monkeys, met monks, went on a local village safari, learnt to cook, played cricket with locals, chilled on the beach, partied on the beach, learnt about spices and herbs, explored old towns and saw more elephants! Accommodation is unbelievable you won't be disappointed. I feel like we really covered the best of Sri Lanka and our tour guide was there to help us through the whole thing, even helping us get back to the airport when we needed to! Do yourself a favour and get on Sri Lanka Experience!

Lucy

Best way to see Cambodia!

I am SO glad I chose to do this tour, it really was the perfect way to see everything I wanted to (and more!) in Cambodia. It was just the right balance of culture, partying and adventure and was so well organised so I was able to enjoy every moment with no stress. My highlights were the boat trip in Koh Rong and our tour of Angkor Wat. Would definitely recommend and look forward to my next tour with Intro Travel!