Sri Lanka Experience Tour

Sri Lanka Experience is the absolute best of Sri Lanka in 12 days. You’ll discover fascinating local culture, ancient cave temples, stunning sunsets, the famous Sigiriya rock fortress, spice gardens, tea plantations, epic waterfalls, travel the world’s most scenic train journey, spot wild elephants, crocodiles and amazing birdlife on Safari, relax on gorgeous white sandy beaches, learn to surf, teach Buddhist monks English, experience local life, party on the beach and more!

• Discover Ancient Temples
  • Tea Plantations and Beautiful Waterfalls
  • Spot herds of Wild Elephants on Safari
  • Relax on stunning beaches and learn to surf
  • Teach Buddhist Monks English

• Staff 10
  • Organization 10
Alex

Amazing tour in an awesome country!

This tour was so eye opening and beautiful! The Sri Lankan people are really kind and I loved having the same friendly driver who was great especially when we wanted to make our beer stops. Some of the accommodation is unreal, the glamping must have been one of the best places to stay, the surfing and safari was incredible but we didn’t even need the safari to see the countries wildlife up close when wild elephants were walking along he street! Highly recommended this tour if you want to delve into the culture of a beautiful country!

Colin

Sri Lanka was everything and more than I could have ever imagined!!

Sri Lanka was everything and more than I could have ever imagined. The local people are amazingly friendly, playing cricket as the sun went down on the beach with over 20 locals and audience is something I’ll never forget! Then you have the incredible safari where you see so much wildlife, then there’s the surfing with the coolest of instructors! As well as so much more! The accommodation is out of this world, beautiful spots with stunning views as well as being treated by a king from all the staff. I can’t leave without mentioning our driver Anthony, he is an absolute hero! Possibly Intro Travels best tour to date, can’t wait to see what other countries they might release!

Mark

Sri Lanka Experience! WOW!

Sri Lanka Experience! WOW! This is my 4th country and tour with Intro Travel and they killed it again! The itinerary is full of amazing, unique experiences you really get a great feel for Sri Lanka, the people, the food, the culture. We learnt so much! The activities are incredible! We surfed, saw elephants, buffalo, crocs, monkeys, met monks, went on a local village safari, learnt to cook, played cricket with locals, chilled on the beach, partied on the beach, learnt about spices and herbs, explored old towns and saw more elephants! Accommodation is unbelievable you won't be disappointed. I feel like we really covered the best of Sri Lanka and our tour guide was there to help us through the whole thing, even helping us get back to the airport when we needed to! Do yourself a favour and get on Sri Lanka Experience!

Lucy

Best way to see Cambodia!

I am SO glad I chose to do this tour, it really was the perfect way to see everything I wanted to (and more!) in Cambodia. It was just the right balance of culture, partying and adventure and was so well organised so I was able to enjoy every moment with no stress. My highlights were the boat trip in Koh Rong and our tour of Angkor Wat. Would definitely recommend and look forward to my next tour with Intro Travel!

About Intro Travel

Intro Travel operate amazing and award winning group tours in Australia & Asia.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of...