Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali

Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Canggu
Canggu

Bali Intro is the best way to experience incredible Bali!

Discover crazy Kuta, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, spot wild dolphins, explore the tropical island of Gili T, snorkel with turtles, swim under waterfalls, climb an active Volcano for sunrise and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Temples.
  • Learn To Surf.
  • Dolphin Boat Trip.
  • Local Family Visit.
  • Sunrise Volcano Trek.

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GOOVERSEAS' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 9.9
  • Organization 9.9
Sophie

Pesky rats on tour

I thoroughly enjoyed this trip - our tour leader Laura was lots of fun and really helpful. She honestly made the trip the fun it was; would not have been the same without her! I got to do many amazing things I’ve never done before like see hundreds of dolphins, climb a volcano, visit the monkey forest, scuba dive, surf, visit a Balinese family, cycled around Gili T and see turtles when snorkelling! Great value for money, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, activity packed holiday.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The dolphin trip was amazing, we saw so many dolphins.
Danijela

Bali Intro 12 Day

What I liked most about the trip was the dolphin tour , the local family visit and the bike tour. Everybody was really welcoming. Laura was an amazing group leader and we had a lot of fun together. The snorkelling tour was amazing and I enjoyed the Scuba diving. Laura always had an answer to our questions and even tho we asked her the same questions a hundred times she was nice and calm.
I can recommend the trip and I I just booked the Thailand tour. I hope it will be as good as the Bali Trip!!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
I tried the fruit Durian at the local family visit. It tasted really funny! There were so many things I tried, that tasted really good, like the Maha Maha fish. We also tasted the local coffee and some traditional foods. It was all good.
Aaron

Bali Intro 12 Day Tour

Bali Intro Review

I’ve just been on the 12 day Bali Intro tour, where I’ve been lead by our group leader Craig Hewitt. Craig was very good at making sure I arrived at the airport and had the correct information regarding airport pickup.

Once I met Craig he made me feel very welcome and it soon became apparent that he was going to be an easy going guy, full of beans and I knew that I’d be going to have a good time!

The Bali Intro 12 day tour was very interesting! It included a range of activities from massages to volcano hiking and Snorkelling to temple visits.

Craig did a great job of getting everybody to know each other with some simple, fun and effective games and everyone soon got to know each other which is really important to make sure that everyone has the best time!

Overall I would recommend this tour to anybody who is thinking about coming to Bali. I would definitely recommend Craig as a tour guide and I’d like to thank Craig and the Intro team for all the support and opportunities that they have given me.

What was your funniest moment?
When I went surfing, fell off the surf board and completely stacked it, face planted the water and got a mouth full of salt water! It was so fun!
Rebecca

Bali Intro May 2018

Its hard to put into words how amazing my trip with Bali Intro has been but it is definitely the best trip that I have been on. Most of the activities and experiences on the trip are things that I would never have done if I had taken this trip on my own. Everything is organised for you so you can fully enjoy the trip without having to worry about anything.
From the start of the trip our group leaders Bonnie and Adam were amazing. Bonnie was there to meet us from the airport and gave us all the information we needed about the trip while still making sure that everyone was having the best time. Adam was very knowledgeable about Bali and all of the places that we visited and was there to answer any questions.
The trip takes you to a number of different places all over Bali and the Gili Islands and the accommodation was so much better than expected at each place.
The tour is packed with lots of different activities so that there is something for everyone but you also get to see and learn about the country.
My favourite part of the trip was the volcano trek. It was worth the very early wake up and climb for the views of the beautiful sunrise at the top.

Thank you Bonnie, Adam and Intro travel for an amazing time.

Lauren

An unforgettable experience!

The trip exceeded all expectations and more! From the hundreds of dolphins chasing our boat through the Bali sea to the amazing sunrise hike up Mount Batur. There are endless reasons that made this trip amazing... and it's all down to the people that run the show. Alex , Mark & Andrew were 100% on the ball with all of us and made our 12 days an experience to remember. From always being there with his hydration sachets, to making us laugh with his spectacular dance moves. The transport was fast, efficient and enjoyable with an awesome bunch. The masssage after the volcano hike has finished the trip perfectly and last supper is definitely going to be a sad one. An unforgettable experience!

Charlie

Bali Experience Trip

We had an awesome 12 days with Alex and the guys in Bali! From the moment we arrived they couldn't have made us feel more at home and we were sure it was going to be a blast. From hiking a volcano to scuba diving with turtles and learning how to cook Balinese, the trip surpassed all expectations and was not only the tour of a lifetime but we made some friends for life too! Anyone thinking of heading to Bali should definitely check Intro out and we'll certainly be booking onto another tour asap!

Sarah

Bali Experience!

Well... Let's just say I've had the best experience ever in Bali!
We got it lucky and had 3 leaders Alex, Mark & Andrew, they was all amazing and showed us the best places and best people in Bali/Gilli T.
If anybody gets these leaders I can assure you will have an amazing Bali experience.
They make everyone feel so comfortable from the get go, really good for the nights out as they are all fun and energetic... Also good for the planned activities.
This is my first experience and I will surely be going on more!
Doing this experience insured me to carry out lots of activities which I know I probably would not of done if just came to Bali with my friend.
My favourite part of the experience was the water trips as I love the sea, the dolphin watching was just something else!
Mine and my friend's dream was to go scuba diving and we had never done it before so we was a little nervous about doing it but really wanted to go ahead and do it, the leaders helped us out in Gili T, made sure we had the best people to carry it out with.
All of the accommodations are amazing and the staff there are so friendly which is an important part of the trip for me.
The main and most important part of my trip was to find mash potato... Yes mash potato!! This became a whole thing throughout the group that everyone helped look at the menu's before hand to see if there was good mash potato 😂, the Basil mash guys is a must do!!
So would like to thank to whole team for helping me find the best mash! Nobody on this trip wil be able to look at mash potato and not think of me and Nikita 😂.
Also I did fall ill during this trip with sunstroke and Alex assured to make sure I was well, kept checking on me and didn't make me feel bad for missing out on a days activity.
I have made friends for life during this trip... That's including all 3 leaders.
So thank you so much for an unforgettable experience, it's been a pleasure!
Love you guys and I will certainly keep in touch 💕

Amy

Balintro 2017

First time on a group tour and felt at ease quickly as everything had been prepared..all I had to do was have fun.

Alicia and Grant were our group leaders for the duration and the chemistry between the two of them radiated throughout the group as they didn’t shy at getting involved with the group and the activities.
Both were approachable and although they bounced off of each other each one had their own personal recommendations to food and things to do in our spare time.
I’m now looking at booking the Vietnam tour with the company in 2018.