Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali with INTRO Travel

Bali Intro is the most amazing way to experience Bali!

You’ll discover crazy Bali nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, swim under amazing waterfalls, experience local culture, spot wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with turtles, party on the beach, visit the famous ‘Monkey Forest’, explore the local markets, hike an active volcano for sunrise, relax with a traditional Balinese massage and more!

With an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel.

• Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
  • Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
  • Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
  • Summit an active volcano with a Local Guide to catch a sunrise you’ll never forget

GET 10% OFF ALL INTRO TOURS

As a special offer for all of our Go Overseas viewers we're offering 10% off any INTRO Tour for a limited time.
Simply head to our website and use 'GET10' at checkout to claim your discount!

• Staff 9.9
  • Organization 9.9
Michael

Adventure of a Lifetime

It can be quite complicated trying to book travel plans for somewhere half the world away, especially if you are travelling solo as you are unsure of where the best areas are and what activities you can do. Fortunately for me I was introduced to Intro Travel when I moved to Australia for a year so when my visa expired and I wanted to do more travelling I knew Intro Travel was the best place to start.

The Intro Travel website breaks everything down perfectly so that you know what the pricing is as well as what you will be doing every day. Having a full itinerary there for you is perfect so that you do not need to do any planning, the Intro Travel team does it all for you.

I booked the 12 day Bali Intro trip and from the point of booking, you are in contact with the Intro team to help get everything sorted before you even land in the country. Our group leader Craig Hewitt got in touch with us on the Facebook page and we were able to start a group chat so you can get to know the people on your tour before you even meet. They also take all of your flight details and pick you up at the airport. Considering this was my first time in Asia this put me at ease when flying in to the country as there was somebody waiting at arrivals with a huge Intro Travel sign!

From that point onwards you genuinely do not need to worry about a thing. On day 1 Craig got us all together to discuss in detail exactly what was happening on each day and where we would be and what activities we would be doing. The group leaders are there to make sure everybody gets to know each other and have a good time.

The accommodation and food on the trip are excellent and they are of a massively high standard. One thing in particular that stood out for me was the privately owned Villa in Lovina, it was absolutely stunning and a great place for some chill time with the rest of the group.

A few highlights of the trip for me would be the surfing, snorkelling and the volcano trek. These are things that many people do not get to experience so to get to do these things in such a beautiful country was an experience I will never forget! The volcano trek especially, it may be an early rise and a tiring experience but you will not regret it when you see the sunrise at the top, and the fact that there is a massage waiting on you when you get back to your hotel makes it even more worthwhile.

The culture of Bali is something that you need to dive into as well as Craig took us to the rice paddies, temples and to the monkey sanctuary. These are all places (similar to the activities) that you do not get in many other places so it is great to see how people on the other side of the world live.

One of the most worrying things about any trip is the little details that most people do not think about. This is something that Craig and all the other group leaders make sure you do not have to worry about. The group leaders will tell you where the best places are to get laundry done, where to get a cheap SIM card so you can call home and most importantly they will help you with any medical or personal issues which they are extremely professional about. What makes Intro Travel so special is that the team worries about the things you would never even think of worrying about so that if and when those problems happen you are sorted!

In terms of onward travel when the trip is coming to an end, Craig helped us look in to other Intro holidays where you could pay a deposit of £50 and the trip would be open dated for life. This is a great offer as it doesn’t force you to commit to something but you have the option to use Intro Travel again whenever you like. Craig also helped everyone with further accommodation and transport once the trip ended before we all had to head to our next destination.

I cannot recommend Intro Travel enough after going on Bali and Oz Intro, they take care of everything for you and make sure the only thing you need to worry about is having a good time!

Keep an open mind and be willing to do anything, especially the things outside your comfort zone!
Charlotte

The best tour ever!

This tour was perfect because it covered so much of Bali in the perfect amount of time. There were so many fun/ cultural activities but also time in the day to do your own activities. Every place we stayed at was beautiful and had good food choices of both local and western food. Our tour guides Candice and Meg were so friendly and made the experience so much more enjoyable! They really made sure to integrate the group and were just always there if we needed anything. I wish I could do it again!

Bronte

The most incredible experience

I had the best 12 days! Everything we did was amazing, met lovely people and made memories that will last a lifetime. My favourite part of the tour was the surfing lesson and seeing the dolphins. The dolphins were phenomenal, I feel so lucky to have had this experience. I also loved going to Gili, it was absolutely beautiful. I must also add that my tour guide (Candace Grant) made the experience even more enjoyable, she was really friendly and welcoming and just so fun to be around. Overall I would highly recommend this tour.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I was most nervous about the surfing to begin with, however i absolutely loved it in the end.
Sophie

Pesky rats on tour

I thoroughly enjoyed this trip - our tour leader Laura was lots of fun and really helpful. She honestly made the trip the fun it was; would not have been the same without her! I got to do many amazing things I’ve never done before like see hundreds of dolphins, climb a volcano, visit the monkey forest, scuba dive, surf, visit a Balinese family, cycled around Gili T and see turtles when snorkelling! Great value for money, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, activity packed holiday.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The dolphin trip was amazing, we saw so many dolphins.
Danijela

Bali Intro 12 Day

What I liked most about the trip was the dolphin tour , the local family visit and the bike tour. Everybody was really welcoming. Laura was an amazing group leader and we had a lot of fun together. The snorkelling tour was amazing and I enjoyed the Scuba diving. Laura always had an answer to our questions and even tho we asked her the same questions a hundred times she was nice and calm.
I can recommend the trip and I I just booked the Thailand tour. I hope it will be as good as the Bali Trip!!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
I tried the fruit Durian at the local family visit. It tasted really funny! There were so many things I tried, that tasted really good, like the Maha Maha fish. We also tasted the local coffee and some traditional foods. It was all good.
Aaron

Bali Intro 12 Day Tour

Bali Intro Review

I’ve just been on the 12 day Bali Intro tour, where I’ve been lead by our group leader Craig Hewitt. Craig was very good at making sure I arrived at the airport and had the correct information regarding airport pickup.

Once I met Craig he made me feel very welcome and it soon became apparent that he was going to be an easy going guy, full of beans and I knew that I’d be going to have a good time!

The Bali Intro 12 day tour was very interesting! It included a range of activities from massages to volcano hiking and Snorkelling to temple visits.

Craig did a great job of getting everybody to know each other with some simple, fun and effective games and everyone soon got to know each other which is really important to make sure that everyone has the best time!

Overall I would recommend this tour to anybody who is thinking about coming to Bali. I would definitely recommend Craig as a tour guide and I’d like to thank Craig and the Intro team for all the support and opportunities that they have given me.

What was your funniest moment?
When I went surfing, fell off the surf board and completely stacked it, face planted the water and got a mouth full of salt water! It was so fun!
Rebecca

Bali Intro May 2018

Its hard to put into words how amazing my trip with Bali Intro has been but it is definitely the best trip that I have been on. Most of the activities and experiences on the trip are things that I would never have done if I had taken this trip on my own. Everything is organised for you so you can fully enjoy the trip without having to worry about anything.
From the start of the trip our group leaders Bonnie and Adam were amazing. Bonnie was there to meet us from the airport and gave us all the information we needed about the trip while still making sure that everyone was having the best time. Adam was very knowledgeable about Bali and all of the places that we visited and was there to answer any questions.
The trip takes you to a number of different places all over Bali and the Gili Islands and the accommodation was so much better than expected at each place.
The tour is packed with lots of different activities so that there is something for everyone but you also get to see and learn about the country.
My favourite part of the trip was the volcano trek. It was worth the very early wake up and climb for the views of the beautiful sunrise at the top.

Thank you Bonnie, Adam and Intro travel for an amazing time.

Lauren

An unforgettable experience!

The trip exceeded all expectations and more! From the hundreds of dolphins chasing our boat through the Bali sea to the amazing sunrise hike up Mount Batur. There are endless reasons that made this trip amazing... and it's all down to the people that run the show. Alex , Mark & Andrew were 100% on the ball with all of us and made our 12 days an experience to remember. From always being there with his hydration sachets, to making us laugh with his spectacular dance moves. The transport was fast, efficient and enjoyable with an awesome bunch. The masssage after the volcano hike has finished the trip perfectly and last supper is definitely going to be a sad one. An unforgettable experience!