Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali

Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali

Bali Intro is the best way to experience incredible Bali!

It's a fully-guided 9 day trip where you'll discover crazy Kuta, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, go swimming with wild dolphins, explore the tropical island of Gili T, snorkel with sea turtles, swim under waterfalls and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Temples
All transport
Some meals
Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
Onward travel help & planning
24/7 support after the trip finishes.

• Staff
  • Organization

Lauren

An unforgettable experience!

The trip exceeded all expectations and more! From the hundreds of dolphins chasing our boat through the Bali sea to the amazing sunrise hike up Mount Batur. There are endless reasons that made this trip amazing... and it's all down to the people that run the show. Alex , Mark & Andrew were 100% on the ball with all of us and made our 12 days an experience to remember. From always being there with his hydration sachets, to making us laugh with his spectacular dance moves. The transport was fast, efficient and enjoyable with an awesome bunch. The masssage after the volcano hike has finished the trip perfectly and last supper is definitely going to be a sad one. An unforgettable experience!

Charlie

Bali Experience Trip

We had an awesome 12 days with Alex and the guys in Bali! From the moment we arrived they couldn't have made us feel more at home and we were sure it was going to be a blast. From hiking a volcano to scuba diving with turtles and learning how to cook Balinese, the trip surpassed all expectations and was not only the tour of a lifetime but we made some friends for life too! Anyone thinking of heading to Bali should definitely check Intro out and we'll certainly be booking onto another tour asap!

Sarah

Bali Experience!

Well... Let's just say I've had the best experience ever in Bali!
We got it lucky and had 3 leaders Alex, Mark & Andrew, they was all amazing and showed us the best places and best people in Bali/Gilli T.
If anybody gets these leaders I can assure you will have an amazing Bali experience.
They make everyone feel so comfortable from the get go, really good for the nights out as they are all fun and energetic... Also good for the planned activities.
This is my first experience and I will surely be going on more!
Doing this experience insured me to carry out lots of activities which I know I probably would not of done if just came to Bali with my friend.
My favourite part of the experience was the water trips as I love the sea, the dolphin watching was just something else!
Mine and my friend's dream was to go scuba diving and we had never done it before so we was a little nervous about doing it but really wanted to go ahead and do it, the leaders helped us out in Gili T, made sure we had the best people to carry it out with.
All of the accommodations are amazing and the staff there are so friendly which is an important part of the trip for me.
The main and most important part of my trip was to find mash potato... Yes mash potato!! This became a whole thing throughout the group that everyone helped look at the menu's before hand to see if there was good mash potato 😂, the Basil mash guys is a must do!!
So would like to thank to whole team for helping me find the best mash! Nobody on this trip wil be able to look at mash potato and not think of me and Nikita 😂.
Also I did fall ill during this trip with sunstroke and Alex assured to make sure I was well, kept checking on me and didn't make me feel bad for missing out on a days activity.
I have made friends for life during this trip... That's including all 3 leaders.
So thank you so much for an unforgettable experience, it's been a pleasure!
Love you guys and I will certainly keep in touch 💕

Amy

Balintro 2017

First time on a group tour and felt at ease quickly as everything had been prepared..all I had to do was have fun.

Alicia and Grant were our group leaders for the duration and the chemistry between the two of them radiated throughout the group as they didn’t shy at getting involved with the group and the activities.
Both were approachable and although they bounced off of each other each one had their own personal recommendations to food and things to do in our spare time.
I’m now looking at booking the Vietnam tour with the company in 2018.

Becky
Uk

Bali Intro

had the most incredible time in Bali with Bali Intro. We saw and did some amazing things - my favourites were staying at the Bali Intro villa and visiting Gili T. The hotels were so good and so well organised. Every day we did something new and it was so well set up that we didn't have to worry about a single thing!
Alicia, our tour guide, was the best! She was so much fun and so approachable. She knew so much about the country which made me feel comfortable and I learnt so much from her! She always made sure everyone was included and constantly kept us entertained, from riddles and DJing in the buses to playing charades waiting for ferries. She also made sure we knew where and how we were moving on from the trip which gave us all peace of mind for getting home or going to the next place.
I would 100% recommend this trip to anyone who wants to experience Bali and if you can get Alicia as your guide, it will be an amazing trip!

More meals included

Holly

Bali Intro 12 days

I have so much fun on this trip making lots of memories and friends for life ..
Every activity has been super fun and worth every penny .
I would like to also thank our tour guide Alicia who has been the most fun caring crazy tour guide! She has kept us very entertained, given us plenty of knowledge and her daily "fun filled facts"! She has been very approachable from day one and very easy going. If there was ever a problem it was easily delt with ...

I have had the most amazing time on this trip and I'd like to thank Alicia and Intro Travel for ending my 2017 on an absolute high! Will definitely been booking with Intro Travel again in the near future .

Curly

Bali

The trip was more than I expected, great people and leaders (grant and Alicia) who were continuously positive and upbeat, making the experience all that more memorable. I never visited Bali before but feel after 12 days I have seen a fair amount of the place and stayed in amazing accommodation with fabulous staff.
Everyday is filled with an activity and kept constantly busy and doing stuff, i was never bored and made some good friends I will stay in contact with. Dfinately want to do another intro travel round South East Asia

Nothing, it was all already more than I expected

Em

Marvelous!

An incredible holiday with incredible people!

From booking the trip, to my questions being promptly answered, our amazing fellow travelers, and the incomparable Dave Toole, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience nor a better tour leader. I’m looking forward to seeing Dave become the #1 rated guide on tour radar; no one is more deserving.

Thank you for provinding me with the most memorable experience imaginable. Bali forever has my heart!

Philippe

Incroyable!

TRANSLATION:

Unbelievable!
Dave is by far the best guide I have ever experienced and the Bali Experience experience is worth much more than the cost! Having visited nearly 40 countries and having experienced multiple guides, I can honestly say that Dave is much more than a guide. Generous, kind, friendly, and always full of energy, Dave made our stay in Bali and rated "experience" as memorable. I can not wait to travel again with Intro Travel and I hope Dave will be my guide!

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

Incroyable!
Dave est de loin le meilleur guide que j’ai connu et le voyage Bali Expérience en vaut beaucoup plus que le coût!
Ayant visité près de 40 pays et ayant connu multiples guides, je peux sincèrement dire que Dave est beaucoup plus qu’un guide.
Généreux, gentil, sympathique, et toujours plein d’énergie, Dave a rendu notre séjour à Bali et note « expérience » des plus mémorables.
J’ai très hâte de voyager à nouveau avec Intro Travel et j’espère que Dave sera mon guide!

It cannot be improved, it is perfect as it is.
A perfect balance between group activities, down time, travel time and fantastic accommodations at a very affordable price.
Thank you Bali Experience!

Danielle

Beautiful Bali

My trip to Bali was absolutely incredible. I signed up for the 12 day tour not really knowing what to expect, and was blown away by the fun activities, beautiful locations, clean and comfortable accommodation and our awesome guide. Josh couldn't have done any more to make everyone feel welcome, he is funny, knowledgeable and cared for us all like a big happy family. He knew the itinerary inside out and I trusted him to make every day the best. He was patient with us all, even when we didn't quite make the meeting time, and seems to have an endless supply of energy!
One of my absolute favourite activities was our stay in Lovina. Not only did we have an amazing private villa, complete with infinity pool, but also the best experiences. Our morning started with a boat ride out to see hundreds of wild dolphins playing in the sea - some even showing off for us. We then got to visit a local family who were quite possibly the nicest people I have ever met. We were fed and watered, given a tour of their plantation, taught to weave baskets and even had a dance performance from two of the children. I felt like one of the family and didn't want to leave!
I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to explore the best of Bali. You won't be disappointed.

Chelsea
New Jersey

Balintro

I wanted to experience as much of Bali in the 2 weeks that I had here, so I opted for Balintro. I was was not disappointed! We crammed to much in to our time. From Kuta, to Lovina, Gili's and Ubud! I covered everything I had heard about and some! Some hoe there was even enough time to chill out on the beach and go shopping in our free time!
It was a truly eye opening experience, one I'd recommend to anyone. The professionalism of the staff was incredible, and they are bundles of fun!

Rachel
Australia

My first trip to Bali!

It was an amazing experience, Mark was exceptional, i cant imagine this tour without him or a better guide. thanks Balintro, it was, by far, the best trip ever! My favourite day was learning to Surf on Kuta beach, and spotting hundereds on wild dolphins in Lovina!!!

Lindsay

Beautiful Bali

It was a good way to experience Bali. I enjoyed all the activities and had an amazing time. The wild dolphins were my favourite. I also enjoyed basket weaving. Met some great people in the group everyone was really friendly. Mark was a good tour guide who then helped us out with onward travel for the rest of our stay. Thank you.

Andrea

Balintro!

Have had an amazing time! Really enjoyed all the activities on the tour and was a great variety; highlights being the dolphins and Gili Islands. Mark did a great job of ensuring that everything ran smoothly and gave the right amount of information as required helping us learn about the area. He made time for everyone in the group and as a result we all got on really well and had a great group experience! Great support given for booking onward travel although didn't want to leave. Would definitely recommend, Thank you!

Intro Travel operate amazing group tours in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Vietnam.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of friends and an amazing itinerary