• Indonesia

✓ Dolphin Boat Trip
✓ Explore Tropical Islands by Bicycle
✓ Boat Trip around all 3 Gili Islands
✓ Snorkel with Turtles
✓ Sunset Swing & Island Party!
✓ Sunrise Volcano Trek & Monkey Forest (12 Day Tour only)
✓ Traditional Balinese Massage (12 Day Tour only)
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Some Meals Tour Guide Transportation Wifi
What's Not Included
Travel Insurance Visa
Aug 22, 2022
Nov 27, 2022
9 travelers are looking at this program

Bali Intro is the most amazing way to experience Bali, with both 9 & 12 day options!

You’ll discover crazy Bali nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, swim under amazing waterfalls, experience local culture, spot wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with turtles, party on the beach, visit the famous ‘Monkey Forest’, explore the local markets, hike an active volcano for sunrise, relax with a traditional Balinese massage and more!

With an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel.

9 DAYS: Canggu > Gili T
12 DAYS: Canggu > Ubud

Program Highlights

• Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
  • Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
  • Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
  • Summit an active volcano with a Local Guide to catch a sunrise you’ll never forget

Popular Programs

snorkel with turtles in gili t

Short on time but want to see the absolute best of Bali on 9 days?
This tour is for you!

Volcano Sunrise Hike

The best of Bali and beyond in 12 days! All the bucket list adventures in two amazing weeks!

• 5 rating 100%
  • Staff 5
  • Organization 4.95
Caitlin

Incredible!

The 12 day Bali intro was incredible and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. We were lucky enough to see dolphins, turtles, monkeys and some very beautiful fish/corals around Bali which was definitely a tick on the bucket list moment. Our tour guide, Hendri was amazing and was so helpful and knowledgeable, as well as being a great friend. I would/will recommend this tour for as long as I can. It was truly amazing! Also to mention - Bali is a beautiful place and I will definitely return.

Pros
  • Amazing tour guide
  • Seeing incredible wildlife
  • Beautiful beaches and architecture
Kate

Bali Intro 12 days with Hendri

I did the 12 day Bali Intro with Hendri and it was the most amazing experience I’ll never forget! We experienced so much in 12 days including surfing, snorkelling with turtles, monkey forest, boat trips, nights out and chilled days as well as meeting great people and had everything sorted for us so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Thanks to Hendri and his dance moves and dad jokes , we had so much fun and he made us feel so comfortable. Highly recommend as I’d love to do it all over again.

Pros
  • Great support from Leader
  • So many experiences
  • Great value for money
Claire

Intro 12 Day

A really fun 12 days. Lots of good balance between activities and free time with good recommendations on how to best use your free time. Hendri was excellent and took all the stress away of booking things and organising our trip while being excellent fun to be around.
I would definitely recommend the intro 12 day bali to get a taste of the island life!
Would recommend to go with groups of friends, solo travellers or anyone who wants to visit Bali. I will definitely use intro again for future trips

Pros
  • Well organised
Liam

Amazing experience

Was brilliant, well set up and organised to perfection. Tour guide was awesome and made the whole experience so much better. Would love to do another tour in the future. Felt very safe at all times and was always informed of what was going on. Snorkelling and volcano trip were the best activities and going to the monkey forest and spotting the dolphins was elite. Going out was always a great laugh and the tour guide would always make you feel welcome when doing so. Would wish I could stay for longer and will never forget it!

Pros
  • Great experience
  • A right laugh
Cons
  • You want to do it forever
Jacob

Bali intro tour

Really good experience wish I had more time in Bali. Our leader Hendri was amazing and very helpful. I’m so glad I was able to do it and can’t wait to do more tours! Snorkelling was a highlights and you do get the chance to have a lot of nights out, which is great for younger people. You meet so many new people and make so many friends along the way. Couldn’t speak higher of my group leader who was able to become everyone’s friend and was very good at bringing everyone together. I’d highly recommend this Bali tour to anyone thinking about exploring this beautiful island.

Pros
  • Making new friends
  • The activities
  • The memories you will make
Cons
  • Travelling between places
L

Bali intro 9 days

Bali intro 9 days

I had a great time here on the 9 days Bali intro trip in october. The trip was so much fun and had the time of my life.
The activities were divers and so cool! everything around the activities, accommodation, food and transport was so well arranged. Especially the villa was so nice! I met a lot of nice people and also the tourguide was awesome!

I recommend this to everyone. I was here with a friend but also if you travel alone is this a nice option. You meet so many new people.

Pros
  • Activities
  • Well organised
  • Groupleader
Iris

Bali intro tour 9 days

I had so much fun doing this tour! Just everything is perfectly balanced between doing activities, time to chill/ look around, going out and seeing a lot of the places you visit!
Also, Hendri made the tour into the best experience. The way he made sure everything went well, that everyone felt comfortable and show what a fun time can look like!
I would recommend this tour to everyone who wants to visit Bali and see/ do a lot in this place. It’s a good way to get to know people, as you are with a group, and do things like surfing, snorkling, visit some locals and go partying.

Dankjewel Hendri for the best time :)

Pros
  • Much activities
  • Perfectly balanced
  • Fun!! And food
Megan

Best trip ever

My overall experience was incredible. I made the most amazing memories with the best group. We went places I wouldn't have dreamed of going thanks to intro and the best tour leader Vitor. He made the trip better than I could have ever imagined! He pulled out all the stops, looked after us and made sure that each of us had the best time. We snorkled, saw monkeys, dolphins amazing sunsets and sunrises and so much more. The trip fell on my birthday where Vitor arranged the most incredible cake! I couldn't reccomeded this trip enough and will say if you get Vitor as your tour leader you will be in for the best time! Cannot wait for the next intro tour 😁

Pros
  • Great group leader
  • Amazing sites
  • You see things exclusive to intro