This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.
Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali

Bali Intro – Group Tour of Bali

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Intro Travel.

Bali Intro is the best way to experience incredible Bali!

It's a fully-guided 9 day trip where you'll discover crazy Kuta, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, go swimming with wild dolphins, explore the tropical island of Gili T, snorkel with sea turtles, swim under waterfalls and much more!

Plus you'll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane and an instant group of friends to share your adventure with.

Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!

• Temples
All transport
Some meals
Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
Onward travel help & planning
24/7 support after the trip finishes.

Chelsea
New Jersey

Balintro

I wanted to experience as much of Bali in the 2 weeks that I had here, so I opted for Balintro. I was was not disappointed! We crammed to much in to our time. From Kuta, to Lovina, Gili's and Ubud! I covered everything I had heard about and some! Some hoe there was even enough time to chill out on the beach and go shopping in our free time!
It was a truly eye opening experience, one I'd recommend to anyone. The professionalism of the staff was incredible, and they are bundles of fun!

Rachel
Australia

My first trip to Bali!

It was an amazing experience, Mark was exceptional, i cant imagine this tour without him or a better guide. thanks Balintro, it was, by far, the best trip ever! My favourite day was learning to Surf on Kuta beach, and spotting hundereds on wild dolphins in Lovina!!!

Lindsay
Bali

Beautiful Bali

It was a good way to experience Bali. I enjoyed all the activities and had an amazing time. The wild dolphins were my favourite. I also enjoyed basket weaving. Met some great people in the group everyone was really friendly. Mark was a good tour guide who then helped us out with onward travel for the rest of our stay. Thank you.

Andrea
Bali

Balintro!

Have had an amazing time! Really enjoyed all the activities on the tour and was a great variety; highlights being the dolphins and Gili Islands. Mark did a great job of ensuring that everything ran smoothly and gave the right amount of information as required helping us learn about the area. He made time for everyone in the group and as a result we all got on really well and had a great group experience! Great support given for booking onward travel although didn't want to leave. Would definitely recommend, Thank you!

Intro Travel operate amazing group tours in Australia, Thailand, Bali and Vietnam.

Perfect for solo or first-time travellers, our trips include advice and support before you go, an awesome Group Leader from the moment you arrive, an instant group of friends and an amazing itinerary