• Thailand

What's Not Included
Some Meals Travel Insurance Visa
Sep 17, 2020
Sep 17, 2020

Thai Intro is the most amazing way to experience Thailand! You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows in the middle of a rainforest, explore tropical islands, swim under waterfalls, have a Thai massage, party on the world famous full moon beach as well as Scuba Diving on the stunning island of Koh Tao while getting your PADI Open Water Dive Certification.

Program Highlights

• Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of buzzing Bangkok
  • Sleep overnight on floating bungalows in the magical Khao Sok National Park!
  • Discover the best of the beautiful island of Koh Phangan, including snorkelling, beach parties and more!
  • Soak up the sun, go snorkelling and enjoy a yoga class.
  • Become PADI certified by completing 6 dives around Koh Tao.

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.7
Mark

Thai Intro 12 Day

Initially started out on the 9 day tour but Kyle the tour leader was so warm and welcoming, combined with the fantastic fellow tour members who have become lifelong friends, I just had to extend on to the 12 days. Going as a solo traveller for the first time, everyone was so welcoming and approachable. I feel like everyone gelled and we went from strangers on day 1 to practically becoming family towards the end. Kyle our leader was on hand to sort out any issues and answer any questions, and you'll be lucky to be on his tour! Just watch out for his infectious dance moves!

John

Great way to spend december

My trip to Thailand thru intro travel was amazing, from my pickup at the airport to my drop off at the airport, it was the most amazing 18 days. Between the sights and activities there was never a full moment and the group I traveled with was just as awesome. I highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see the best of Thailand! The highlights of this trip are the temples, kosan road, and the nightlife. Lots of time to wander on your own, plus lots of activities with the group. Never a full moment in thailand

John C

Thai intro 18 day

I booked the Thai intro 18 day tour and it was an experience and a half. From the moment we landed to the moment I left it was an amazing experience. The activities were a blast, and the transportation was just as cool, from Tuk Tuks to Ferry's, from temples to floating cottages, Thailand was amazing, and had an awesome tour guide to show me around. The staff made my experience that much more personal, as he was always there when we needed somthing and always up for a party. It will be an experience I will never forget.

Not a damn thing. The tour was amazing, and the experiences were just as good