Grabatour Vietnam: 13 Day Experience

You will be traveling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home! Groups sizes are usually between 10 – 20 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip!
Whether you’re after action and adventure, cultural exploration, beach-side relaxation or live to party, Vietnam is the place.

This beautiful country is a hidden gem filled with amazing sights, some of the friendliest people and unique travel experiences that you would struggle to find anywhere else!
Vietnam is definitely underrated as a holiday destination in SouthEast Asia: natural wonders, beach paradise, stunning scenery, moving history, buzzing cities, delicious food and one of the most beautiful cultures – you hardly find more diversity anywhere else!

Most people travel Vietnam with us either solo or with a buddy and are between 18 and 39 years old.

• Hanoi City Tour, Rickshaw Tour
  • Kayaking on Ha Long Bay, Private Island Stay
  • Ninh Binh Homestay & Dragon Mountains View Point
  • Visit Ba Na Hills, world famous Golden Bridge, Cooking Class in Hoi An, crab catfishing
  • Cu Chi Tunnel & Basket Boat Tour on Mekong Delta

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.9
  • Benefits 0
  • Facilities 0
Rach

Deffo would recommend Grabatour travel to anyone

Grabatour Vietnam has been a great experience. After stepping out into Hanoi I wasn't sure how this trip was going to go with the extremely busy atmosphere. However, after meeting the group and our amazing group leader Nathan, he reassured us to just go with it. Don't ask too many questions and just enjoy it. He spoke with such passion about Vietnam, that you couldn't help but fall in love with the country too. Grabatour Vietnam is something I'll never forget, it's an amazing experience so thank you. But more importantly, thank you to Nathan for making this experience a once in a lifetime trip due to his kindness, passion for the country, the constant laughter (both good and bad jokes ;)) and just being there for everyone overall!! He's a real asset to the Grabatour Travel team!

Anthony

Grabatour Vietnam excelled all expectations

The 13 day Vietnam Experience was a brilliant experience shared with great people. The tour itself is planned and structured so well to pack in as much of Vietnam as possible without it seeming to overwhelming with plenty of free time to chill and get to know everyone. As long as you make the most of the chill times it is not too full on. For me it was so nice to pay for the majority of the main costs of the trip before hand like all the activities and know they are all included when you are here. This makes it so much easier to budget and you really don’t have to spend too much while you’re here which is nice.
I’m certain our experience would not have been what it was without our guide Nick. His passion, knowledge and general ability to welcome you as a friend was so inviting and made the whole trip so relaxed. Thank you so much to Nick and Grabatour for making this trip the highlight of our gap year and a fortnight we are unlikely to ever forget. And overall it’s very good value for money for what’s included. It’s a great tour, give it a go

Jenelle

Fantastic 18 - 30's Tour

Amazing tour, perfect balance between adventure, culture, nature and party life in a fascinating country. Our guide Nick is a living legend and the best group leader I ever had. He's full of energy and brings a great vibe into the group. His enthusiasm for the country and activities is contagious and his knowledge of the best hotspots is impressive. He was a true friend to the whole group and 24/7 dedicated to our well being. The group was a great mix from 18-36 with very like minded people. We are so satisfied that we already booked our next Grabatour trip in Australia and can't wait for the summer to start!

Chris

Great tour with a mixture of all kinds of activities and destinations

Just finished the Grabatour Vietnam 13 day tour - it was amazing!! I’m traveling alone and travelled a lot of SE Asia but didn’t have time to plan Vietnam myself so decided to book this tour. I’m so glad I did! As someone who mainly travels independently I always thought tours were a waste of money if you can just do it yourself but I was very wrong. It probably works out being cheaper given how much is included and the better prices they can get than me booking things alone. I think the best example of this is the boat cruise in ha long bay and the second best is the Golden Bridge in Da nang. The cruise in Halong we went on was insane and definitely one of the best ones there and I would have no idea of how to find this myself. This is true for so many things across the tour. They have obviously been carefully selected to suit all people on the tour. Which would take loads of time and effort to find yourself. Plus some things I would have never have found, like the home stay in Ninh Binh & Mekong delta - which was so beautiful and a great way to immerse in the culture. You can relax to know you’re in good hands with Grabatour, and Nathan our group leader, knowing that they are taking you to the best places, restaurants, street food and bars and doing the best activities. He also made the dynamic of the group consistently fun and upbeat. I don’t think I’ve laughed for a whole 13 days before. Thanks Grabatour Travel and Nathan for being a legend

Caroline

I honestly have had a fantastic time here in Vietnam

Here is a little fairy tale about Grabatour Vietnam - based on a true story. Once upon a time on October 1st, a group of 16 people met at dusk in Hanoi. From that night onwards, there were going to have incredible moments in different places all over Vietnam. They shared wonderful experiences, from dancing the night away on a magical cruise in Halong Bay, to enjoying the most breathtaking view from the Dragon Viewpoint and Golden Bridge Danang, to cooking traditional dishes close to Hoi An. As the end came quicker than expected, we will all return to our next destinations, leaving a piece of our hearts in Vietnam with our knight in shining armor, Nathan - the master or organization and beer enjoyment.

Lindsay

Fantastic! Such an organised tour with an energetic tour leader

I have been on Grabatour Oz adventure so I knew Grabatour Vietnam was going to be just as incredible but I got so much more out of it then I thought I was. Thanks to our fearless group leader Nathan, our clan of 14 had the most memorable 13 days we could have asked for. Nathan was super knowledgeable, approachable, and a bloody good time! He was always on his A game ready to take on the world and he did it all with a smile. He could talk about his toilet being backed up and still say it smile and laughing! Nathan was more than just a guide, he was also a friend as well, which made the random group of all us come together even more. I highly recommend this trip to anyone that is looking to immerse themselves in the beauty that both north and south Vietnam has to offer within a short 13 days with a plus side of meeting life changing people from all corners of the globe.

Thomas

Grabatour Vietnam was an incredible experience

I’ve done a lot of tours in different countries around the world with various different companies and this has genuinely been the best tour I’ve done. This is mainly because of the very well thought out itinerary, how smoothly the tour runs in a very unorganised country, a wide range of awesome activities and having an quality group leader. I love how Grabatour Travel run their tours and the way they do things - it’s a great company to see a country with and I think the best in Vietnam. We had an awesome group of 15 people with a wide range of ages, nationalities and different expectations from Vietnam and somehow the tour suits all these people as I know everyone had an amazing time on the tour. I do think this is massively down to having a really great group leader, Nick. He gets involved with everyone on the group and tailors the already quality tour to suit everyone to ensure that everyone has a once in a life time traveling experience in Vietnam. For anyone who is weighing up between a few tours, chose this one! From my experience of many different tours I know how well this one is done and is as good as tours get

Stephen

Couldn’t recommend a better tour for Vietnam

Really well put together tour, everything ran smoothly and was great fun! I especially enjoyed catfishing in the Mekong which brought me back to my childhood playing in mud at rugby. Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning and the boat cruise was one of the best nights on tour. I also learned a great deal about a friendly fun loving people and was given the opportunity to meet a great variety of local people. Our group leader Nick seemed to have a great relationship with the local people who treated him as a friend and by extension they treated the group similarly. This made me feel less of a tourist and more a traveler embeded in the vietnamese culture which I personally really appreciated. Nick was incredibly knowledgeable of the culture, geography and history of the country. He was always more than happy to answer questions and never hesitated to provide interesting facts and stories about the places we visited. The tour group was really fun and I found it very easy to make good friends. Nick always mucked in with the group on activities and nights out going above and beyond to make everyone feel included and encourage maximum fun to be had.

Jack

Nice way to get around the amazing country!

This tour was exceptionally well organised and coordinated. It was packed with fun and interesting things to do and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I’d say Grabatour Travel have a good understanding of what should go into a good tour, ensuring that all the hot spots are covered as well as having a few hidden gems. We covered a lot of ground in 10 days and it was exactly what I needed for someone with limited time off work. Daniel has an incredible attitude to life and people and his banter and energy fuelled our trip. He was always ready to help anyone and no matter how tired, would come out and have fun as well as dealing with all of our problems effortlessly. Thank you.

Brian

Overall, an excellent introductory Vietnam tour

I’m so glad my friend persuaded me to go on the Golden Adventure Vietnam. This has been the most enjoyable holiday I’ve ever been on. I would never have been able to plan such an action packed & varied experience as Grabatour Vietnam have given me. The balance of travelling, down time, visiting cultural sites, activities & food experiences has been perfect. I have thoroughly enjoyed it. As a teacher I need to make the most of my holidays to get away from the stresses of school & this year Daniel the group leader has helped me achieve that. He has made this experience for me, through his energy & enthusiasm. A fun guy, passionate & hardworking. My favourite moment? Difficult to pick one because everyday has created a memory I will never forget.

About Grabatour Travel

18 - 30's Tours.
Grabatour Travel operates Gap Year Travel & Group Tours for young travellers between ages 18 to 39 in Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
18-to-Thirty-somethings Tours maximize time and money by squeezing the most out of a destination....