- Ho Chi Minh City
View Other Details
• Airport Pickup
• Exploring the Old Quarter of Hanoi and Street Food Walking Excursion
• Night out in Hanoi Old Quarter
• Kayaking and Ha Long Bay party cruise 3 Days/ 2 Nights
• Highlight of the trip: Private Island stay on the outskirts of Lan Ha bay
• Countryside local bungalows in Ninh Binh
• Bike ride, River Boat tour
• Hiking to the top Hang Mua (Lying Dragon Mountain)
• Central City of Vietnam: Da Nang
• Ba Ha Hills and the Golden Bridge, Trip to Hoi An
• Magical lanterns in Hoi An at night
• Bamboo basket tour & catch crab
• Cooking Class
• Explore Ho Chi Minh City
• Mekong Delta
• Floating Market
• Cu Chi Tunnels Experience
• Some Meals
You will be traveling with a group of fun, exciting and interesting people from everywhere in the world! Chat with other people from your group before you leave home! Groups sizes are usually between 6 – 15 people with most groups even celebrating reunions years after their trip!
Whether you’re after action and adventure, cultural exploration, beach-side relaxation or live to party, Vietnam is the place.
This beautiful country is a hidden gem filled with amazing sights, some of the friendliest people and unique travel experiences that you would struggle to find anywhere else!
Vietnam is definitely underrated as a holiday destination in SouthEast Asia: natural wonders, beach paradise, stunning scenery, moving history, buzzing cities, delicious food and one of the most beautiful cultures – you hardly find more diversity anywhere else!
Most people travel Vietnam with us either solo or with a buddy and are between 18 and 39 years old.
- Hanoi City Tour, Rickshaw Tour, awesome nightlife
- Caving & kayaking on Ha Long Bay, boat trip 3 Days/2 Nights, and Stay on an island.
- Ninh Binh Homestay & Dragon Mountains View Point (King Kong movie set)
- Visit Ba Na Hills, world famous Golden Bridge, Cooking Class in Hoi An, crab catfishing
- Cu Chi Tunnel & Basket Boat Tour on Mekong Delta