NEWS: The Malawi Marathon - the race of a lifetime!
Race for a good cause; 10km, half marathon and the ultimate marathon distances available. Run side by side with members of the local community that you have been volunteering to assist during the week. Wake up at base camp to enjoy sunrises over the beautiful Lake Malawi and socialise around a fire on the beach in the evenings, with a group of like minded people from around the globe.
Enjoy long or short term programs to become a professional field guide in South Africa.
Join our Naturally Africa Volunteers Director, an experienced as a Field Guide, starting with FGASA Level 1 training and qualification and continuing on to complete advanced trails guide training and qualifications. Partner with one of Africa’s best guide and wildlife training providers to offer some of the best field guide courses and wildlife experiences available.
Available South Africa Professional Field Guide Courses include:
- 28 Day Field Guide Course
- 28 Day Safari Guide Course
- 1-2 Week Safari Adventure
- Gain in-depth knowledge about nature, ecology and wildlife
- Experience life at a big-game wilderness camps
- Develop and practice the skills and knowledge acquired on Level 1 Field Guide Course
- Peace of mind; this course is provided by a UK registered and bonded company, providing financial protection