- Costa Rica
- South Africa
View Other Details
Picture this: experiencing the Big Five in South Africa up close, diving into diverse fauna and flora in Mexico, bonding with elephants in Thailand, and safeguarding endangered lemurs in Madagascar. In Costa Rica, you'll unravel the secrets of rich biodiversity and explore the vibrant birdlife.
But it's not just about adventure; it's about making a real impact. You'll be part of a passionate team striving to achieve short-, mid- and long-term goals aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
This journey isn't just about conservation; it's about gaining hands-on experience, learning from FGASA qualified guides, mastering remote camera trapping, discovering natural medicinal remedies for elephants, and building shelters for turtle nests and hatchlings. Are you ready to make a difference? Join us on this incredible adventure!
- Learn conservation skills directly from experts in the field, while contributing to short-, mid- and long-term objectives to reach the UN SDGs.
- Travel to Southeast Asia, Africa, Latin America or Europe, and learn how to volunteer ethically and make a sustainable impact in your chosen project.
- Meet participants from other parts of the world, and start becoming a global citizen with a greater understanding of different social and conservation issues.
- Go on hikes, snorkel and dive in warm tropical waters, or travel to nearby waterfalls and cities in your free time.
- Start to learn a new language and gain a deeper understanding of local community members’ cultural practices.
Experience northern Thailand's stunning mountains and forests while helping protect the local gibbon population. Learn about these amazing long-armed primates by assisting conservationists in tracking, photographing, and documenting their behavior. Immerse yourself in the local Karen community's culture in your free time.
Join us in South Africa's private game reserve. Live alongside a dedicated international research team and actively participate in wildlife conservation. You'll help track and identify predators, like lions and cheetahs, and megaherbivores, like elephants and rhinos. Enjoy the full safari experience and witness incredible wildlife moments.
Join us in Madagascar's unique ecosystem to protect endangered lemurs and their habitat. Trek through ancient rainforests day and night, conduct lemur population censuses, and survey for tiny frogs and chameleons. Contribute to regrowing indigenous tree species and conduct year-round biodiversity surveys.
Join our Costa Rica expedition in the Kekoldi Indigenous Reserve on the Caribbean coast. Contribute to rainforest conservation by hiking jungle trails, monitoring sea turtles, checking camera traps for jaguars, and surveying aquatic bird species. Gain valuable skills, experience biodiversity, and immerse yourself in Affrocaribbean culture.
Embark on a transformative journey in Thailand's Chiang Mai province, where you'll volunteer with elephants transitioning from the tourism industry to a more natural life in the forests. Learn about elephant behavior, work with mahouts, and support the local community while immersing yourself in Northern Thailand's lush mountain forests.