Spanish Internships/Volunteering in Argentina

Pouring over books while studying in Argentina
Pouring over books while studying in Argentina

For more than a decade, Mundo Espanol has been offering Spanish Language Programs combined with specific cultural activities to university students, professionals, business people or simply to those who would like to acquire proficiency in Spanish, and to learn more about Argentine and Latin American culture.

Mundo Espanol also gives its students the possibility to study in Universities, and to apply for our Internship Programs at international companies based in Argentina. Mundo Espanol has the support of numerous companies and governmental offices. It has been declared of Cultural and Tourist Interest by the Government. Spanish Language Programs The success of hundreds of our students is based on our tailor-made programs. Our teaching method aims at making the learning process easier and faster by applying the language to real life through specific cultural activities or themes.

bsim

Internship at Mundo Español

I spent 5 weeks as an intern for Mundo Español specialising in marketing and translation. I particularly enjoyed the translation aspect of my internship as I was in carge of not only translating the website but also various other documents.

Maud

Fun and learning at the same time!

I did my internship at Mundo Español, at the marketing department. It was a very learningfull experience and at the same time fun. Met people from all over the world and improved my Spanish at the same time. People working at Mundo Español are very friendly and helpfull! Come and see it for yourself!