World Endeavors: Volunteer in Argentina

Join World Endeavors for a meaningful volunteer program in Argentina. Explore the beautiful city of Buenos Aires, frequently referred to as the "Paris of South America", while working alongside local grassroots organizations. Volunteers can choose to contribute to one of the available projects, including Childcare & Orphanage Assistance, Eldercare, Environmental Conservation, Wildlife Conservation, and Youth Sports Coaching. Through their work, volunteers will have the opportunity to make a lasting contribution to the community and people of Buenos Aires.

Natalie

Volunteering in Argentina

I had a good time in Argentina, volunteering at Chacras Organization. The coordinator that I worked with from World Endeavors worked with me and my university excellently! The place I lived was fantastic, it felt safe, had places to go and close to transportation. It fit with what I wanted sustainability with Spanish. The taxi ride was set-up to go to the place I was staying at and a laundry machine was in the place which was great!

recommending places to eat and place to see

About World Endeavors

World Endeavors was founded in 2002 with a single volunteer program in Nepal. Today, World Endeavors offers study, volunteer, and intern abroad programs in over thirty countries, with new programs being added each year. We are passionate about...