• Argentina

Program Details

Apartment Host Family

Pricing

$975 USD
Please check our website for most up to date information.
What's Included
Accommodation Airport Transfers
What's Not Included
Airfare Meals Some Activities Transportation
Jun 18, 2019
May 10, 2018

Join World Endeavors for a meaningful volunteer program in Argentina. Explore the beautiful city of Buenos Aires, frequently referred to as the "Paris of South America", while working alongside local grassroots organizations. Volunteers can choose to contribute to one of the available projects, including Childcare Assistance, Community Development, Eldercare, Environmental Conservation, Health Education, Healthcare, Special Education, Teaching, Wildlife Conservation, and Women's Development. Through their work, volunteers will have the opportunity to make a lasting contribution to the community and people of Buenos Aires.

Natalie

Volunteering in Argentina

I had a good time in Argentina, volunteering at Chacras Organization. The coordinator that I worked with from World Endeavors worked with me and my university excellently! The place I lived was fantastic, it felt safe, had places to go and close to transportation. It fit with what I wanted sustainability with Spanish. The taxi ride was set-up to go to the place I was staying at and a laundry machine was in the place which was great!

recommending places to eat and place to see