Projects Abroad offers volunteer projects in Placencia or San Pedro Belize. This peninsula, nestled between a lagoon and the Caribbean, is full of adventure and culture. Although Belize is an increasingly popular tourist destination, the country still struggles with development. Volunteers have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the lives of locals through meaningful travel with Projects Abroad.
Programs offered in Belize include Care, Teaching, Diving & Marine Conservation, and an internship in Public Health.
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Choose your own start date and duration
- Get 24/7 support from our local staff
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
Help us Preserve & Save the Amazon Rainforest in Peru!
Wake up to the sounds of the jungle & explore the beauty of the Amazon rainforest. On our rainforest conservation program, you'll work with our team of experts to help rehabilitate wild animals & preserve this unique ecosystem for future generations.
Discover more & Apply!