- Rio de Janeiro
View Other Details
Our programs are now more affordable than ever. We are proud to focus on the humanitarian aspect of our business, not on profit. We work very hard and smart to keep our costs down, especially for the volunteers because we know the value of your donated time and efforts.
Are you looking for an exciting cultural experience where you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact? Travel to South America's largest country and participate in a volunteer program that will help the disadvantaged.
The city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil is famous for its natural beauty and beaches. It is the main cultural hub in Brazil. Because of this, Rio is the most visited city in the southern hemisphere. Rio is also known for its favelas (slums), where one-fifth of its residents live. These favelas exemplify the large gap that exists between the rich and the poor.
One of the goals of IFRE’s volunteer programs in Brazil is for volunteers to immerse in local culture. Volunteers will work alongside local people and make local friends. Whether you prefer to volunteer by teaching English, teaching computer skills, participating in youth athletics, working with women in a handicraft program, or childcare, Brazil is the ultimate do-gooder's destination.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $370.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.