- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
View Other Details
Registration fee is only $149 and covers marketing costs, pre and post-placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, fundraising guides and tips, administration costs, travel to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
Participants in our volunteer in Cambodia programs find US$ 50 to be sufficient for basic weekly expenses.
Iko Poran offers the most affordable volunteer programs in one of the most exciting countries in Asia. You can choose to volunteer from 2 to 24 weeks in a variety of programs, such as: Childcare, Teaching, Community Development, Special Needs Care, Medical and NGO Development.
- Available all year round, arrival dates: 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month
- You can choose to volunteer from 2 to 24 weeks
- Weekends off to relax and explore around
- Program fee includes airport pickup, accommodation, 3 meals per day, 24x7 support
- Most Affordable Registration fee and Program fee, starting from 350 for 2 weeks
- No extra transfer fees on top
- Volunteers pay their program fee directly to the local organization. You know where your money is going
- Volunteers have a unique experience of by actively participating in developing communities for a fairer world
- Experience Cambodia from a local perspective
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country, Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Volunteers receive a cultural orientation and tour upon arrival
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs;
- Most affordable registration fee, only $ 149! Program fees starting at $350 for 2 weeks