- Phnom Penh
View Other Details
- 24 hrs Assistance and support from staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Pick up from the airport
- 2-day intensive orientation
- Accommodation in a host family or guesthouse
Be a Volunteer in Cambodia with Volunteering Solutions on a wide range of affordable volunteer abroad programs including Childcare, Teaching English, NGO Support, etc. Pre-med, nursing, and medical students can join the Medical Volunteering to get exposure to working in an international setup.
Volunteer programs in Cambodia are located in Phnom Penh from 2 to 24 weeks and are best suited for high school and college students, gap year travelers, adult volunteers, and backpackers.
- The programs in Cambodia are available throughout the year and you can choose the duration (minimum 2 weeks/ maximum 24 weeks) as per convenience.
- Choose to work for social change and make a difference through your contributions.
- Experience the authentic Cambodian lifestyle, know more about their history, heritage & culture.
- Chill at the gorgeous beaches and soak in the sun during the weekends.
- Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world.
Participants joining the Child Care Volunteering Project in Cambodia will be placed at local centers for children from the slums of Phnom Penh, the capital city. Most of these kids are in the age group of 3 - 16 years, and they belong to underprivileged backgrounds, such that they often don't get the basic requirements as well.
Volunteering Solutions has effectively designed this Teaching English Program in Cambodia, which is one of the most effective ways to help and support the education system of the country. You don't need to have a professional degree to be a teacher here, all you need is an open mindset and the zeal to make a difference. You can teach the young ones how to communicate well and help them learn the basics of English grammar.
Be a part of the Medical Volunteer Program in Cambodia which has been specially designed for medical Students or practitioners who are looking for some international work exposure with the aim to learn more about the healthcare scenario in Third World Countries.
Volunteers joining the NGO Support Program in Cambodia can commit their time for these people and provide the necessary support required, matching their skills, qualifications, and interests.
Note: Volunteers joining the NGO Support Project in Cambodia will have to devote a minimum of 5 weeks for the program.