Cambodia isn't just about the ruins of Angkor - but there's a lot more to be explored! As a developing Southeast Asian Nation, Cambodia has a huge section of the underprivileged population and Volunteering Solutions aims to help them so that they can live a better life. You'll be volunteering in the capital city of Phnom Penh and on weekends, you can set out to explore Siem Reap - the gateway to the ruins of Angkor. There are 5 meaningful projects available in Cambodia, and you can choose the one that aligns with your interests and preferences. All the projects in Cambodia are organized in collaboration with local organizations.
The Summer Volunteering Program is the most popular one in Cambodia, as it perfectly balances volunteering and traveling. As a part of the project, you'll get to teach little kids at a rural school in Kampong Speu, and travel to the historical sites in Phnom Penh. You'll also get to explore Siem Reap and the beach town of Sihanoukville.
- The programs in Cambodia are available throughout the year and you can choose the duration (minimum 2 weeks/ maximum 24 weeks) as per convenience.
- Choose to work for social change and make a difference through your contributions.
- Experience the authentic Cambodian lifestyle, know more about their history, heritage & culture.
- Chill at the gorgeous beaches and soak in the sun during the weekends.
- Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world.