Pod Volunteer | Animal Rescue and Conservation in Cambodia

Spaces to join in 2018, 2019 and 2020!

The lovely Pod Volunteer team will support you from from helping you to prepare for volunteering and travelling overseas, to providing 24/7 back up while you are away, we are here to support you every step of the way.

Visit our website today and we can help you start your own volunteering journey!

Join one of Pod Volunteer's projects in Cambodia and be a part of the local teams' efforts to conserve bear and elephant populations!

Bear Rescue: Work with local keepers to help care for over 150 Sun and Moon Bears that have experienced mistreatment

Elephant Conservation: Observe gentle giants in their natural forest habitat and assist the team in conducting elephant health checks

Lisa

Bear Rescue Project, Cambodia

My scores speak for themselves! Cambodia is a wonderful country and I felt very safe wherever I went - the people are engaging and very welcoming, always smiling and willing to help. But the stars were of course the bears! I had the most amazing experience and it was an absolute privilege to be so close to such fantastic animals. The bears are intelligent, funny and delightful - my biggest challenge was not being able to cuddle them! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this experience and hope more volunteers will sign up to support the Bear Rescue team in Cambodia with the wonderful and extraordinarily worthwhile work they do in caring for these wonderful animals.

About Pod Volunteer

Pod Volunteer is an award winning non-profit organisation arranging ethical, inspiring and supported volunteering opportunities around the world.

We work with long term projects that we have visited personally and where there is genuine benefit to...