Leading change on a global scale. Helping small communities revive ecological regions. Protecting native biodiversities. Helping to break the cycle of poverty. Our International Educator Program is travelling with a difference, travelling making a difference.
This 3 month program is broken into 3 modules that give you some varied experiences of volunteer projects happening around the globe. You’ll learn how these work and begin to develop your own planning and educator skills as the program progresses. Each module builds on the one before - as the course progresses so will your skills; your proficiency as a global traveller, to effectively give back, and your confidence to lead others. The itinerary itself also progresses into more challenging global regions, continuously immersing you in learning experiences and developing key global program educator skills.
BECOME A VALUABLE CONTRIBUTOR, NOT JUST A VOLUNTEER TOURIST
- Dynamic, immersive course that progresses with each new destination
- Gain experience in adventure travel management, expedition/travel medicine, community service projects, youth work, peer leadership, and volunteering
- Accommodation and most meals provided all program
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel (except your flight to and from home)
- Focus on mentorship & learning through shared experiences