Volunteer Teaching Group or Private Classes in Colombia

Join Cultural Homestay International as a World Explorer in Colombia! This unique program offers you the opportunity to volunteer to teach conversational English to your local host family. in Bogota You will help this local family learn your native languages by having conversations with them in English and using tools provided to you by CHI. After your 15 hours of teaching per week, you are free to explore the local area. Colombia is rich in culture and is offers gorgeous landscapes. Hopefully, you will pick up some Spanish as well.

We also offer a fun new program in a small town called Sogamos where you can volunteer to teach English at a local language academy. Gain classroom experience and get room and board at the school. This looks great on your resume!

Placements (in regards to location and host family) are dependent on your interests and current availability. Check the CHI website for more information!

Hi, great question! To learn more about living costs when abroad we recommend reaching out to the program provider directly, which you can do here: https://www.chinet.org/work-and-travel/.

Kia

Amazing experience as English tutor in Bogota

I had a great time tutoring my Colombian host family in Bogota.
They were very nice and treating me like a daughter. In my free time I have the chance to travel and discover what a beautiful country is Colombia!