- Game of Thrones backdrop to your marine biology!
- One of the first dolphin conservation programs in Croatia.
- Free snorkel equipment to borrow during times off.
- Live and cook with your new dolphin loving friends.
- Assist with real and important scientific dolphin research.
Conservation and research volunteers are needed right now to help protect the last resident Bottlenose Dolphins in the north-eastern Adriatic Sea. By working closely with marine biologists, volunteers become “citizen scientists” directly involved with dolphin monitoring.
Monitoring the number of dolphins remaining in this area will let people learn more about the plight of the dolphins. The important scientific data that you help collect will mean research teams can do more to protect these pods. Our mornings will be spent learning about data collection and dolphin identification and our afternoons will take us out in the field - which in this case is the sea!
View Program Information
This program has not been reviewed yet.