View Other Details
Atlantis is the largest and most reputable pre-health study abroad organization for US undergraduates. Our Croatia programs are for those who are ready to take the road less traveled. What better way to gain 60+ clinical hours than off the sunny Adriatic Sea! Students will shadow in top European hospitals with well-esteemed physicians and have the opportunity to explore the rich culture that Croatia has to offer.
Exposure to a variety of different medical specialties and procedures is the best way for students to decide if healthcare is the right path for them. We know this, and that is why all of our opportunities provide intimate and insightful interactions with diverse healthcare professionals. With alumni in 40 of the top 50 MD programs, Atlantis prepares students for a future career in healthcare.
Since summer of 2021, Atlantis has ran many safe and successful programs throughout the continuance of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Programs run during winter and summer breaks so there is no need to take time off during your academic semesters!
- Rotate weekly through different specialties to gain exposure to various medical practices and procedures.
- Immerse yourself in a fellowship abroad to understand healthcare in a global context, and embark on weekly excursions to experience Croatian culture, sights, and food.
- You do not need to speak Croatian to have an amazing and impactful experience!
- Start dates in December, May, June, and July.