Come diving in Cuba with IOI!
Live in a remote coastal community in Cuba and volunteer helping with a local marine conservation initiative. You will live in Cocodrilo, on Cuba's Isle of Youth. The community is very friendly and open and the crystal blue water coast is full of marine life. We offer volunteer opportunities in: sea turtle conservation, coral reef restoration, and coastal habitat restoration.
- Live in a picturesque Cuban coastal community and learn about Cuban culture.
- Participate in a marine conservation community initiative, protecting Cuba's important natural resources.
- Bond with other volunteers, staff, and community members.
- Spend time under the water either snorkeling or diving or walking along the beach.
- Explore Cocodrilo and Cuba's Isle of Youth--a truly hidden treasure!