View Other Details
PMGY offers 1-week to 3-month volunteering opportunities in the capital of Quito at an altitude of 2,850m above sea level. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including English teaching, childcare and medical electives.
Our programs in Quito run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Be a helping hand to a beautiful child. There is little as rewarding as teaching them how to clean their clothes, speak English or even sing the hokie-cokie.
Spend your days with a generation of inspired students. Incorporate English language lessons with historic influences of indigenous culture.
What better way to learn a language than to surround yourself with the culture interacting with its people and traditions!
As a medical student, witness a healthcare system unlike your own. A new insight into traditional beliefs will leave you well amazed and cultured.