COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Plan My Gap Year has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
PMGY offers 1-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in Tabanan, Bali - an hour away from Ubud. Volunteers can teach English, help with wildlife rescue efforts or provide childcare for the local youth, helping to ensure their future is bright.
Our programmes in Bali run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Stay in the rice bowl of Bali in the traditional town of Tabanan and give that most precious commodity of all, your time, to children desperate to learn!
Teach English in this amazing location set amongst rice paddies and local culture. Invest your time in Bali’s children and ensure their future is bright!
This first-hand experience in the Balinese healthcare system will be an eye opening introduction to the mix of traditional and western medical practices.
Help rehabilitate and establish the well-being of over 100 different endangered animals whilst participating on the Bali wildlife programme.
Experience Bali from a different perspective, with an opportunity to explore its natural wonders whilst making a positive impact within the community!