Dive into crystal blue water and discover the rich biodiversity of the South Pacific. Your research assistance will aid the local management and national efforts to conserve Fiji’s delicate coral reefs and marine ecosystems. Travel to idyllic traditional Fijian villages; gain your PADI Advanced Open Water qualification and contribute towards tangible, long-term community benefits.
- Adventure into the Pacific Ocean as you conduct underwater surveys
- Become an experienced PADI qualified diver
- Experience cultural immersion into the Fijian way of life
- Contribute to sustainable marine conservation research and community awareness efforts
- Explore a breathtaking paradise among volcanic mountains, white beaches and remote islands