View Other Details
Come to Fiji and be welcomed into a community in one of the most beautiful places you will ever go and by some of the most beautiful people you will ever meet. Experience traditional Fijian life as you work and live amongst villagers who will be eager to share their culture with you and to learn about your own.
This summer you will be working alongside the village to construct water canals and add improvements to their community center. When you aren't building, you will be living the Fiji life, playing rugby on the beach, hiking to the waterfall, spearfishing, and immersing yourself in village activities.
• July 17th through to August 14th for 4 weeks
• July 17th through to July 31st for 2 weeks
• July 31st through to August 14th for 2 weeks
• Become apart of a very welcoming, fun, and loving Fijian community
• Create genuine and life changing relationships with the villagers
• Be apart of lasting and empowering development projects